Ride pics thread.........

Hundreds of bras on the fence?
We call them "Over shoulder boulder holders", the term 'bra' is so last century !
I'm currently trying to start up a 'Knickers' fence . . . no takers just yet, but that is probably because so few Kiwi women wear knickers these days :moon:

Very cool, hey did you see many cops out there on your trip South?
I bet Wanaka is packed, last time I went at Christmas time, it was standing room only.
A couple of 'instant ons' but i seen em easy before they flicked the radars on, but bugger all really..im outta Wanaka on the 28th before it gets really packed.

Damn that’s tough.:confused: The mountain passes are closed around me but the foothills are open as are every other road in the non snowy (mountain) areas.
You know it brother....sad to see the bike sitting in the garage under cover just awaiting the first sign of spring which is months away....

Stopped by the beach this morning...
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Gotta be Kaikoura . . stunning pics bro, great shot of you :thumbsup:
Friday is forecast to be sunny on the Coast so I'm going on a day ride to my sister's bach at Nelson Creek, can't wait! :super:
Yup right on, cheers:)
Thats a cool wee spot for a bach , AND its an awesome ride over :thumbsup:.

It was a clear warm day today so went for a blast to the West Coast and back, 500kms.
Left home and headed West at 8.15am, got to the bach at 10.30am
Dropped by my family's bach (holiday home) at Nelson Creek and saw my brother, then carried on to Hokitika and saw my daughter. Had lunch with her and the Grandsons, 8 and 12 years, at a nice cafe in Hokitika township.
Left the Coast at 3.15pm, got home at 5.30pm
Here's a couple of pics at the bach, Nelson Creek, for the Americans . . . think 'Wild West' lol.
Was an awesome ride, great day out!
The house is 80 years old but had a lot of love lately.
See the TS185 Soozook in the pic? Yeah well that came with the house when we purchased the place, along with all the furniture and cutlery, pots and pans etc etc. It's a great get away place in a wild west location!
Rains a fair bit, but on a nice day . . . unbeatable!

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

Last edited:
It was a clear warm day today so went for a blast to the West Coast and back, 500kms.
Left home and headed West at 8.15am, got to the bach at 10.30am
Dropped by my family's bach (holiday home) at Nelson Creek and saw my brother, then carried on to Hokitika and saw my daughter. Had lunch with her and the Grandsons, 8 and 12 years, at a nice cafe in Hokitika township.
Left the Coast at 3.15pm, got home at 5.30pm
Here's a couple of pics at the bach, Nelson Creek, for the Americans . . . think 'Wild West' lol.
Was an awesome ride, great day out!
The house is 80 years old but had a lot of love lately.
See the TS185 Soozook in the pic? Yeah well that came with the house when we purchased the place, along with all the furniture and cutlery, pots and pans etc etc. It's a great get away place in a wild west location!
Rains a fair bit, but on a nice day . . . unbeatable!

View attachment 1590957

View attachment 1590958
Looks like you had a cracker day out mate :thumbsup:

Back