Ride pics thread.........

OK enough guns back to bikes ;)

DSC_1057.JPG

DSC_1056.JPG

DSC_1054.JPG

DSC_1055.JPG

Nice. I bring large colored chalk sticks with me to mark the targets so I can make several ‘bullseyes’ w/o having to change them. I also use silhouettes and one indoor range didn’t want anyone to shoot too close to the top hanger (where the head shot would be) as hangers get broken by wild shots so I hung mine upside down to (draw) a face, shooting eye holes, nose and several shots to make it...smile.:D After that I hung it right side up and continued shooting. A monitor came by and noticed the holes in the head, now upright and close to the top hanger and began to remind me of the rules, which required me to explain what I’d done. They must get all kinds at a public range, complete novices with no training or any idea about how to shoot. I looked straight up one time right in the booth where I load and sure enough, there are bullet holes in the ceiling!

Reactions: c10
Ok c10 . I know I out weigh you like 2 to 1 but I have been to Rudy's in College Station. My question is how did you manage to only eat 3/4 of a pound of BBQ there and decide to leave? ;)

Hey c10 I think we need a how to video on eating that BBQ! lol! So was wondering how the bags impact aerodynamics at those speeds?

PS: BMW is a hand full at 130.
Willie the bird is good with bags in most situations . Been 181 mph ( real gps ) with the side bags , and 176 with all three ( top case ) Side winds if heavy can keep me from wanting to get past 145 GPS mph .
Remember I tucked my Givi bags by 5/8" each side by re-welding legs shorter . When they were further out I could still haul the mail , but winds affected it earlier .

BBQ was 1/2 pound lean turkey , 4 pieces of wheat bread , small side new potatos , onions/pickles ( a lot ) Half hottie ( link sausage with jalapeno ) Chocolate pudding , and glass Ice tea :)

Willie the bird is good with bags in most situations . Been 181 mph ( real gps ) with the side bags , and 176 with all three ( top case ) Side winds if heavy can keep me from wanting to get past 145 GPS mph .
Remember I tucked my Givi bags by 5/8" each side by re-welding legs shorter . When they were further out I could still haul the mail , but winds affected it earlier .

BBQ was 1/2 pound lean turkey , 4 pieces of wheat bread , small side new potatos , onions/pickles ( a lot ) Half hottie ( link sausage with jalapeno ) Chocolate pudding , and glass Ice tea :)
Crazy. Those are aftermarket bags too. I am going to set you up with a call to BMW technical so you can explain bike design to them!

Back