Indiana Halloween ride

No one warned me that you were an aviation guru...very impressive stuff locked up in that funny looking head of yours:laugh:

:bowdown:

No one warned me that you were an aviation guru...very impressive stuff locked up in that funny looking head of yours:laugh:

:bowdown:
:laugh: it what I got for living a few miles away from Willy (Williams AFB) as a kid... You still gotta get your "inside guy" to get us on the taxiway or runway for some shots... :) maybe parked next to a fighter or 2? :please:

The old guy there was like an encyclopedia of aircraft and dang flew just about 1 of each...

:laugh:

Last edited:
:laugh: it what I got for living a few miles away from Willy (Williams AFB) as a kid... You still gotta get your "inside guy" to get us on the taxiway or runway for some shots... :) maybe parked next to a fighter or 2? :please:

:laugh:

I'll work on it, like i said, i'm trying to get approval for a top speed event out there next year:thumbsup:

I'll work on it, like i said, i'm trying to get approval for a top speed event out there next year:thumbsup:
now that could be cool... annual event? do a standing mile event?

heck if you can even get close to an approval, let me know, be more than happy to help out on this one..

Where is that air force base located at? I was at one that looks very similar on the border of Indiana and Illinois years ago???

Back