Replacing front rotors--- PLEASE HELP==

You guys kill me!!!!

Powers739, I will be a gentleman and only say your wife/girlfriend is a first class rotor model !!!!

After all that, heck I didn't even care if I got the rotors off or not !!!

I did get them off--- they were just stuck a little---- harder to get off than I figured they would be though and I was trying not to mess anything up in the process!!!

SO,,,,, THANKS AS ALWAYS GUYS---- I APPRECIATE YA!!

Omslaw,

I will have to DISAGREE with you on what you said about "No performance gains" though----

Bought my wife a "MODIFIED SET" about two years ago-- super-aftermarket set for her frame---- cost me about $5 grand---- best money I spent
drools.gif

I've got nothing but super performance gains on my side ever since!!!! I'm running at peak horsepower baby!!!
muscle.gif
!

Seriously, thanks guys! I think my rotor on the right was warped a little--- it was causing a clank on the brake pad whenever it rotated in that spot- annoying the crap out of me...
Got the new- used set Josh hooked me up with on and it helped but did not solve totally... but it is a definite improvement until I can afford a brand new set and new pads and all... Take care guys-- thanks for the help and the laughs!!! Love this board and our family!! Chris

100_7137copy.jpg

....oh and thanks for the tips.. I will be taking mine off in a couple of days, in case I run into the same situation.

Ted, I was thinking of replacing my rotor on the rearend. Any pics to help me with this?
laugh.gif

Back