Renos are tough....

Ali You know he's right because that is the one thing you have not argued. You tell us all how tough dangerous tedious etc your job is but people's taxes pay for govt and all that govt's do. Including paying their many employees wages
so why doesn't he call out anyone else that works for govt.... this clown is a joke.... i was talkin about houses and condos that was on topic and he makes it personal...… open ure eyes man...… its all the time with him... for no reason other than he doesn't like me.... this clown actually asked me how long I have been dealing with gangs and violence..... trying to imply im a newbie...…….

Downunder, we kinda have a theory that regardless of how good the money is, working a job that sucks the life out of you ain't worth it. In other words, if ya ain't happy, do something about it. You have the power to make the change, no one is going to do it for you.
We all understand how hard some people have it, the good ones accept it and don't endlessly shout it to the masses

Back