Remember that idiot on the warrior in the

The man is a nut, check this out

the quote from the warrior forum
I'll make a long story short cause I am freakin exhausted!
Well, I was riding home from Myrtle beach and about 700 miles into my
trip home, I was racing a camaro and was at steady red line in 5th gear for about 10 minutes chasing him down. I finally realized I couldn't
catch him, so I let off the gas. All of a sudden, the engine went haywire and sluggish. So I down shifted and started to check things like maybe I hit the kill switch or something? Than, out of the blue, at about 90 mph my back tire locked up! That's right locked up! I skidded about 100 feet and was able to make it to the side of the road while 18 wheelers were flying by me. I can say that was the most scariest event of my entire life! Anyway, the bike is safe in the shop and will get inspected this week. Like I said, I'm exhausted so I'm hitting the pillow. Goodnight.[/QUOTE]

and the new quote from the forum I found him on.
Hmmm, so who spilt the beans? To make a long story short, I was on the way back from Myrtle on the Jersey tpke after about 600 miles of hard riding and somehow through the course of about 1500 miles and extremly hard riding, my oil disappeared. I didn't know that and I decided to race against a souped up Camaro and I held 5th gear rev limiter for about 20 minutes straight at about 140mph. When I let off the throttle, my engine seized up on me and my back tire locked up. I held control of the bike and moved it over to the side of the road without a scratch. Right now, the engine is getting rebuilt with all high performance parts. [/QUOTE]

He should get his story strait

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148614808 -->

How about pulling in the clutch.......  
rock.gif

Problems with motor, pull in clutch and shut it off.  Why risk a wheel skid...
I agree.

Maybe this guy is really Phantom12 ( or what ever his name was) in disguise. Can't be this many goof-balls, riding on two-wheels, full of so much B.S....can there be
rock.gif

Back