Youtube biker conviction

I remember robbing this bank in Philly, at 34 Martin Luther King BLVD. on Thursday December 21, 2007, at 9:30 a.m. Got all kinds of money, I hid it at my sisters house, in her shed, in a white cardboard box, on the top of the shelf in the back. I can't believe I got away with it !!!

Some people :stoopid:??

This case is a reminder to never talk to the cops. You have the right to remain silent, although most folks don't have the ability!

hmm....i wonder if his familiy linage is connected to those folks who called 911 to report that their pot had been stolen. :rofl:

I've been telling guys for years to quit taping and posting stunt video's taped on public roads....You Tube, the prosecuting attorny's new best friend...

You hear all the time about attorneys (proseuting/defense) looking on you tube,myspace,and facebook. Somr people just have to learn the hard way.

What an idiot!

Also Randy will agree on this, Note to self, do not video tape the Friday nite runs, in Robbinsville!

Last edited:
I wish everyone would video tape themselves committing crimes and then ask the police if they got a chance to see it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I remember another guy, a gang banger on parole video taped himself holding firearms and dared the cops to come down here and get him and to his surprise they did. Swat came and had a field day cause they were other guys there on parole and with warrants:rofl::rofl:

I'd videotape what goes on in my bedroom but I'm sure that would land me in jail for sure... :whistle:

:whistle:

post-12-26169-hansen.jpg

This case is a reminder to never talk to the cops. You have the right to remain silent, although most folks don't have the ability!

Who was the comedian that said, "I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability".

What an idiot!

Also Randy will agree on this, Note to self, do not video tape the Friday nite runs, in Robbinsville!
have NO idea what you are talking about... dang you would think a guy broke the law or something...

and FYI.. Mike and I thought I dropped something back there... is why we turned around when the all "lights" came on... :whistle:

Back