I don't mind high speed videos on the streets...

mysql

Registered
The crazy biker from Russia ... I didn't mind his video. He's reckless and going to get himself killed, but that's another topic entirely. This guy however, pisses me off. He's right on the ass of bikers riding 2 up. He's not skilled, I think he's just oblivious to how easily his car can fishtail as he slides around the traffic in the corners.

I don't know who is stupider the Porsche driver trying to keep up or the bikes splitting lanes at high speed. Keep it on the track.................

Speeding motorcycle can kill to, crazy Ivan could have easily killed someone in a car or a pedestrian or another motorcyclist. These videos maybe exciting and fun to watch, but these videos are only a moment away from epic fatal failure. The two motorcyclist who decided to go ahead and play "Russian Roulette" on the highway with what is probably a young and inexperienced driver in the Porche and other innocent motorist seems to be as much to blame even though they are more likely to loose in this cat and mouse game.. Oh well since the videos keep getting hits and people like to keep showing how good they are with their bikes, cars and trucks on the public roads we can expect lots more of these fun vids to enjoy:laugh:

The porsch driver and passenger were close to death on that run. These cars are tail heavy and prone to oversteer.
Posted via Mobile Device

The driver of Porche did lose it and recover, God gave him a second chance.
He was well over 100 when he crossed it up and with zero skill on his part the car righted itself. Like Manny says that video should have ended with him looping flipping and rolling down the hgwy like Rusty Wallace at Daytona.

The porsch driver and passenger were close to death on that run. These cars are tail heavy and prone to oversteer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nobody told him "slow in, fast out" he'll learn the hard way..
Droid via Tapatalk

The two up bikers are just as dumb and stupid as the car driver. But, like I have said before, these videos make for great Darwin documentation!:cheerleader:

The two up bikers are just as dumb and stupid as the car driver. But, like I have said before, these videos make for great Darwin documentation!:cheerleader:

What makes them dumb? They were just riding minding their own business when this guy started driving up their ass.

The driver of Porche did lose it and recover, God gave him a second chance.
He was well over 100 when he crossed it up and with zero skill on his part the car righted itself. Like Manny says that video should have ended with him looping flipping and rolling down the hgwy like Rusty Wallace at Daytona.

He will have his day if he continues to drive like that.

Back