Remember that idiot on the warrior in the

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
He was bragging about leading the "sportbikes" and whipping in and out of traffic. The video was up a few months back, it was one of those "makes bikers look bad videos".

Anyway, he almost died this weekend on the bike. He posted that he was chasing a camaro at redline for about 10 minutes and when he throttled down the motor seized at around 90+ MPH he managed to ride the skid off of the highway and not get killed. He was on 95N or the NJ Turnpike when it happened. Not that I want to see another biker get killed...

Just goes to show if you screw around long enough it's gonna catch up sooner or later...

any clips?
rock.gif

The "almost died" incident, No. He posted up his "accident" on the other site I frequent.

the earlier one...

<!--EDIT|DNGrumpy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148315897 -->

I know him from RSWarrior.com, he posted his story there...

That guy is such an exaggerator, here is his quote. I'll make a long story short cause I am freakin exhausted!
Well, I was riding home from Myrtle beach and about 700 miles into my
trip home, I was racing a camaro and was at steady red line in 5th gear for about 10 minutes chasing him down. I finally realized I couldn't
catch him, so I let off the gas. All of a sudden, the engine went haywire and sluggish. So I down shifted and started to check things like maybe I hit the kill switch or something? Than, out of the blue, at about 90 mph my back tire locked up! That's right locked up! I skidded about 100 feet and was able to make it to the side of the road while 18 wheelers were flying by me. I can say that was the most scariest event of my entire life! Anyway, the bike is safe in the shop and will get inspected this week. Like I said, I'm exhausted so I'm hitting the pillow. Goodnight.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you skid a little further than 100 feet at 90 mph?

That guy is such an exaggerator, here is his quote. I'll make a long story short cause I am freakin exhausted!
Well, I was riding home from Myrtle beach and about 700 miles into my
trip home, I was racing a camaro and was at steady red line in 5th gear for about 10 minutes chasing him down. I finally realized I couldn't
catch him, so I let off the gas. All of a sudden, the engine went haywire and sluggish. So I down shifted and started to check things like maybe I hit the kill switch or something? Than, out of the blue, at about 90 mph my back tire locked up! That's right locked up! I skidded about 100 feet and was able to make it to the side of the road while 18 wheelers were flying by me. I can say that was the most scariest event of my entire life! Anyway, the bike is safe in the shop and will get inspected this week. Like I said, I'm exhausted so I'm hitting the pillow. Goodnight.

Wouldn't you skid a little further than 100 feet at 90 mph?[/QUOTE]
I would think so.

How about pulling in the clutch.......
rock.gif

Problems with motor, pull in clutch and shut it off. Why risk a wheel skid...

Several Warriors have gone down due to rear wheel lockup. That is what the recall was all about for the 02' and 03's. Pulling in the clutch doesn't make a bit of difference. His recall was done but does not seem to matter, there have been a few riders killed from that site alone and several reported accidents involving this issue... All on the early years, I think there were bigger problems than just a circlip breaking...

I loved that bike, but there were issues...

I gotta kick out of watching how he over-steered/over-leaned his bike several times in an attempt to make his choppy cuts look more dramatic and exciting.
laugh.gif
whadda putz!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Grumpy, he's back on the other forum bragging about a turbo warrior, no mention though of his own super cool warrior though, I wonder why?

Thread link

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148587056 -->

Here is his current response on the story, from the other forum.
vector18 wrote:
He tried to race me while he was on my bike and I pulled like 10 car lengths from him in 2 seconds!
[/QUOTE]
Relsek wrote:
So Vector 18, speaking of your bike, how's it running these days?[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, so who spilt the beans? To make a long story short, I was on the way back from Myrtle on the Jersey tpke after about 600 miles of hard riding and somehow through the course of about 1500 miles and extremly hard riding, my oil disappeared. I didn't know that and I decided to race against a souped up Camaro and I held 5th gear rev limiter for about 20 minutes straight at about 140mph. When I let off the throttle, my engine seized up on me and my back tire locked up. I held control of the bike and moved it over to the side of the road without a scratch. Right now, the engine is getting rebuilt with all high performance parts.
[/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148613981 -->

Back