RECKON I'M HAVING FUN(TIRES)

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
first of all I should have some pics up shortly to busy riding to think of pics which brings me up to my point/question do you guys reckon I'm having enough fun? 1248 miles almost to tread wear gauge already hehehe

RECKON I'M HAVING FUN(TIRES)[/QUOTE]

I recon so...pics?
biggrin.gif
:p

If you're not you must just have nothing else to do!
biggrin.gif
We are still waiting for those pics though!

Dayuuuum! That was quick! Burnouts?
rock.gif
NJ ... I think its something to do about the stock tyre compound. I have about 1700 KM (1062 MI) on Elenor, and already the rear tyre has reached the TWI. The thread on the sides is fine... its the center that has gone lean. I dont do burnouts! In my estimation ... i dont think its going to last me more than another 300 MI or so...

...what do you make out of it
rock.gif

rock.gif

Dayuuuum! That was quick! Burnouts?
rock.gif
NJ ... I think its something to do about the stock tyre compound. I have about 1700 KM (1062 MI) on Elenor, and already the rear tyre has reached the TWI. The thread on the sides is fine... its the center that has gone lean. I dont do burnouts! In my estimation ... i dont think its going to last me more than another 300 MI or so...

...what do you make out of it
rock.gif
You need to ride on the edges more... I got about 4500 on mine, but it was a pretty even wear across tire surface. Don't you have any twisties ova there.
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

I do go to twisties... but not on my usual way to office!

But I do ... go to twisties couple of times in a week
biggrin.gif

Shid man I got a 05 buus......1233 miles, lucky if
I get 2000, hammer the throd at 4 gran in 1st and hang on..
bang 2nd.....200 heal to toe line on the asphalt baby.........
not the fastest....only in the middle of the pack till the last
lap baby........use the curb feelers on those pegs......

Man, I hope he not using the tires I just bought, I need to get at least 4500 out of them, or I will need to order another set right now.

Back