rearsets

I have the black Vortex adjustable race rear set and love em.they can be adjusted to just about any angel and height you wish

Hey BIGROD, what color is your bike ? The Sato's look good, but I ALWAYS hear people praising the Giles.
My busa is 07 blue, black frame with carbon fiber parts and some chrome. See pic even thu much has changed since the pic. I would LOVE to see a pic of the Gilles or any TITANIUM part next to the black frame and carbon.

mine.jpg

mannn you're gonna love how light weight they are compared to stock!

Hey BIGROD, what color is your bike ? The Sato's look good, but I ALWAYS hear people praising the Giles.
My busa is 07 blue, black frame with carbon fiber parts and some chrome.  See pic even thu much has changed since the pic. I would LOVE to see a pic of the Gilles or any TITANIUM part next to the black frame and carbon.
Nice bike !! I think black would look HOT !! You ever think of getting your mids pwder coated black ? I don't think I've ever seen an 07 blue all blacked out, I would love to see that !! Just my 2 cents though, good luck, and take some pic.'s when you get what you want on the bike !!

My busa is 07 blue, black frame with carbon fiber parts and some chrome.  See pic even thu much has changed since the pic. I would LOVE to see a pic of the Gilles or any TITANIUM part next to the black frame and carbon.
Nice bike !! I think black would look HOT !! You ever think of getting your mids pwder coated black ? I don't think I've ever seen an 07 blue all blacked out, I would love to see that !! Just my 2 cents though, good luck, and take some pic.'s when you get what you want on the bike !!
I dont like the silver mids, but big plans ahead that will involve mods to the mids. So wait and see my winter mod pics comming. Waiting on parts. As far as Black rearset..thats plan if I choice not to go with Titanium. Finished product I dont want any polish or dull silver parts ( just black / chrome / or carbon are the only addon parts). The titanium should blend and go with the other carbon parts. I have titanium rear pegs that look good with chrome passenger brackets if I use them.

looks very cool , between nice exhaust "Yoshi TriOval DualExit"
beerchug.gif

I dont like the silver mids, but big plans ahead that will involve mods to the mids.  So wait and see my winter mod pics comming.  Waiting on parts. As far  as Black rearset..thats plan if I choice not to go with Titanium.  Finished product I dont want any polish or dull silver parts ( just black / chrome / or carbon are the only addon parts).  The titanium should blend and go with the other carbon parts.  I have titanium rear pegs that look good with chrome passenger brackets if I use them.
I have an 06 LE, and want to black everything out !! Did your bike come with black rims ? Yeah I bet the titanium would look good. I can't wait to see the pic.'s when you're all done !!!!!!!!

I beleive all 07 have black wheels. The new wheels that Im waiting on are chrome, but have been thinking about spraying them with black translusent ( i.e. black chrome) ? I went back thru memeber gallery and there are about 7 bikes with Gilles.

I beleive all 07 have black wheels.  The new wheels that Im waiting on are chrome, but have been thinking about spraying them with black translusent ( i.e. black chrome) ?  I went back thru memeber gallery and there are about 7 bikes with Gilles.
That's going to be hot, if you do spray them with the translucent !!! I was thinking of getting the Contrast Gasser wheel from PM, but they just look soooo heavy ?
muscle.gif
I wonder how much it would cost to have my mids, and rims powder coated ?

I have the Gilles and they are super squared away. No more missed shifts, makes the bike handle more like a "sportbike", grippy as Hell and, a buddy of mine went down on the track with them (on his own bike, not mine). No breakage, minimal damage to the side it hit on and to the rearsets themselves. They acted like a stronger and secondary frame slider. Not to say that the others aren't great as, I have no experience with any other brand. But the Gilles rock.

Back