Rearsets.

77RRad.

Registered
I currently have Vortex rearsets on my 07 Busa.
They look badass but I also have he HMF highmounts.
I can only adjust the Rearsets 10MM back from stockand I want to get the peg lower.
Are there any rearsets that might not have the drop for the shifter rod or is there a shifter bracket that will come right off the tranny.
I know if it comes right off the tranny it will be GP shift but that is fine as i have it set that way now.
Sato's = Up and Back only
Gilles dont go down either.
Thanks
Ron

we have some in stock custom made that go down a good ways but with most exhaust your only gonna go so due to exhaust midpipe..

The Satos would be OK cause you can turn the shift side upside down and makes it GP shift which is fine by me but the rearsets them self dont go below stock.
Goldenchild, where can i see some pics of what ones you are talking about and what company are you talking about?
Thanks
Ron

The Satos would be OK cause you can turn the shift side upside down and makes it GP shift which is fine by me but the rearsets them self dont go below stock.
Goldenchild, where can i see some pics of what ones you are talking about and what company are you talking about?
Thanks
Ron

These are the ones I have custom made...

Picture 2929.jpg

Can the shift lever be fliped to where the linkage can be at the top and be GP shift? That is my biggest problem. The satos can be fliped and makes it GP shift instead of flipping the knuckle and makes more clearance at the bottom but they dont make the rearsets to go down, only back and up.

Can the shift lever be fliped to where the linkage can be at the top and be GP shift? That is my biggest problem. The satos can be fliped and makes it GP shift instead of flipping the knuckle and makes more clearance at the bottom but they dont make the rearsets to go down, only back and up.

i would have to mount a set to see never tried it with these..I will be building a busa over the next week and will see as I mount a set.I have satos here and will see how much further down they will go.pm sent with price.

Back