Rearsets

pm and paypal sent.

Thanks Daniel!
bowdown.gif

I am officially on Cloud Nine
beerchug.gif

How many inches back and down do they give you, and do the real tall guys like me 6'5 and up, notice a real difference? I dont know if the soreness is from being cramped, or from not moving for extended periods of time?

i am 6'4" and got the gilles in black , I have them all the way back 2nd from the top and my knees are below the tank line with a finger width to spare. I like them back it keeps me forward and still enough leg room to shift easy, One thing if you get the gilles and goto the bottom and center you will hit the stock kickstand pin with your foot before you get under the shifter, back and up and you get plenty of room and good angle on your ankles to get above and below the shifter and brake

View attachment 1069116

(MPH 200 @ Apr. 18 2007,12:16)
(tangledclown @ Apr. 17 2007,04:07) check out onesecondfaster.com....best price and great quality
I have a set of OSF on my RC51 racebike.

They will not sell individual replacement parts like Vortex & others. You have to buy the whole side or more than necessary - I needed one peg from a low side & had to but a set for almost $80.00 w/ shipping. I sent over 20 e-mails & left 20+ messages & still have never had a call returned.
guns.gif

I just wanted some info. I can't wait to get rid of them & get some others.

I have Vortex on the Busa & love them. Very aggressive knurl on the pegs no slippage.
that is to bad man,ive had good luck with mine and the guy lives right down the road and often sells single parts to track day people i know.he only works two or three days a week cause he has a regular job.pm me with your info and ill see if i can talk to him for you.

Hey, NJ is that a road attack on your busa? I almost ordered that set but, I went for BT-021 instead...
canyou put some review on it? how is that holding up?
rock.gif
I was lookin thru and I found on these and I said I'll wait on some of these come to the US market...(I don't think these are in US yet...)

pics not loading right...
rock.gif
(ICON BOARD CGI ERROR)
Oh, I got it now...dang, so much for loading a pic...
crazy.gif

contiraceattack_new.jpg

Yep road attacks,a friend gave them to me,the back went pretty quick with all the burn outs at local shows,the hook ok and handle okay I guess,being as long as the bike is,I dont lean it too much anymore,got a 1000 for that.

The marks you see arent from the bike,I smoked em up a few times on the mustang!
beerchug.gif

Back