Rear Handrail

When you guys go out and buy your rear stands, just get a forward handle Pit Bull and you won't have to run the grab rail for purposes of getting the bike up in the air (you hang onto the left handlebar instead).

But I still did the hump mod because it looks cool. Vain, I know, lol.
cool.gif

IMG_3120.JPG

thumbs-up.gif
OPDSgt, but uh, they are speaking of the actual center stand, not a paddock stand. As for the Forward Pitbull? I dunno, I would have to see one in action I think... Cool Idea though...

Oh, I get it now. Clearly you're right, the rail is almost mandatory for getting the bike up onto the factory CS. It would be tricky otherwise.

As for the FHPB, it rocks brother, believe me. Easier to use than my old traditional rear handle PB and no more tripping over the doggone lever as it lay on the floor of the garage.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|opdsgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099585922 -->

Oh, I get it now. Clearly you're right, the rail is almost mandatory for getting the bike up onto the factory CS. It would be tricky otherwise.

As for the FHPB, it rocks brother, believe me. Easier to use than my old traditional rear handle PB and no more tripping over the doggone lever as it lay on the floor of the garage.
tounge.gif
Good to know I am not the only one trippin over that Damned rear Handle....
smile.gif

drlucian,
Nice photo edit removing the reflectors in the picture. You didn't think we would notice?
jump9.gif

I ended up taking off my rear reflectors cuz my preference. Didn't get to the front ones yet. Hey maybe I'll just photo edit them out.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
Ah Thats better...  

Seriously though guys, it's the freaking grab handle for the pillion.  That is all it is.  

It's not a "Wing" no matter how bad you want it to be.  Lemme guess, you "Hump Mod" lovers dig the big "wings" on the little import tuners dont Ya...  
Whenever the ricers in the monster tail Civics try to bait me into racing them, I am overcome with an almost uncontrolable urge to pull over and kick a fieldgoal through their goalpost looking uber tail.

Back