rear front stand question

patton37

Registered
Hey guys, and girls if your outthere,,
I have read that some of you have had clearance issues with rear stands.

What is a good stand for my 08 Busa?

Thanks

No clearance issues with my LP Racing stands. Front and rear, the best I've found with minimal interference.

Great thanks where did you get it??
Oh I was going to also buy a genmar handlebar riser, what is the max hight I can go before I have issues with the windscreen??

Thanks

I bought mine at a local dealer. They give me good prices.

I would suggest the Heli-Bar risers instead. I have them on mine. They move the bars back and up about 1in. They also make the bars a bit wider, giving more leverage and comfort for riding. If you do the Genmar you should be able to do 1 to 1.5 in before you run out of cable and brake line slack.

have not heard about clearance issues on rear stands... front stem stands yes..

Checkout Redline here (site sponsor) and makes a heavy duty stand..

I have pitbull front and rear stands with no issues.

Pitbull makes a front convertable stand that is pretty cool. I have one. It's a basic fork stand which I recommend over the triple tree pin stand. It has an attachment you can purchase that will make the fork stand into a triple tree pin stand which is extremely handy if you decide to remove the front forks.

have not heard about clearance issues on rear stands... front stem stands yes..

Checkout Redline here (site sponsor) and makes a heavy duty stand..

Same here only heard of the Pitbull Stem stand having clearance issues but it is only hitting on the Black plastic sheild under neth the nose

I have the T Rex set and find them to work great. You get the three stands that are fully adj. Ebay for about 150-175 delivered if I remember right. Bought them last feb.:thumbsup:

I have the T Rex set and find them to work great. You get the three stands that are fully adj. Ebay for about 150-175 delivered if I remember right. Bought them last feb.:thumbsup:

Seem to be working fine for me, too.

Back