Reaper vs. genmar risers

Corso1

Registered
All-

I am looking into a 1" lower all the way around. Does anyone have any advice on the GenMar vs. Reaper risers?? Can anyone think of any reason why the Reaper "Spacers" would not be as safe ( less surface are?etc).
  I am always looking to save money, but don't want to make a bad decision based on money alone.

Any thoughts?

R

<!--EDIT|Corso1
Reason for Edit: "Spelling!"|1141431759 -->

I've been useing Reapers risers for over 3 years now on my bike . They work great and don't feel anything less than perfect. I would say the only differance in the two are , price of course and looks. I painted mine to match the bike and i think they look good .

i wse reapers. no problem no flex the top plat only touches at 4 points thats where the reapers are . i also was not sure at first. i thought it looked weried haveing a space. but once installed looks cool. kinda like it`s for air flow. plus their 35$ that`s my 2.5 cents
smile.gif

I have the gen mar on mine, and all I can say is that it was $125 vs. $25-$35 for the reapers. I would not hesitate to use the reapers at all for any reason except for the look of them. I don't think the reapers look bad, just the genmar looks better and I am picky about that. Its all in what you want and that is the only difference between them...... besides the price.

Thanks to all.

I guess I will give the Reapers a chance first. After all.... I can always go with the Gen Mars later.

Again... I appreciate all the advice.

R

Back