GENMAR 3/4 INCH Risers

Corso1

Registered
All-

I have looked at Soupy's and Reaper risers, but can't help liking the look of the Genmar better. I am looking for a 3/4 rise. Does anyone know of a good place to get them? Also...just to be sure..I can lower the forks through the Genmar, correct?

Any help is appreciated.

Ryan

I'm also looking for a good deal on a Genmar 3/4" riser (I know about the cheaper alternatives, but I like the "closed-out" look of the Genmar). Any board sponsors carry them? I've had no luck finding them on sponsors' sites. (Maybe my search-fu is weak?) The best price I've found from non-sponsors is $139 before shipping, $151 with shipping. I'd like to deal with those who support this site.

Karl

I've got a 3/4" set. Has a couple of small dinks from being installed then later taken off that shouldn't show when re-installed. I paid $139.00 if I remember correctly. I'd take $80.00. PM if you are interested.

I've got a 3/4" set. Has a couple of small dinks from being installed then later taken off that shouldn't show when re-installed. I paid $139.00 if I remember correctly. I'd take $80.00. PM if you are interested.
Mines bigger then yours . . .
laugh.gif

but I guess bigger isn't for everyone.

Why are you guys selling yours?
I paid one million Pésos for a 1 1/4 set and haven't even been able to try them yet.

Just looking for some reviews.

BTW, I love the look.
cool.gif

The only reason I am selling mine is it does not work with my PMR Triple. Otherwise, it wouldn't be going anywhere. I had to switch to helibars with the new triple.

Why are you guys selling yours?
I paid one million Pésos for a 1 1/4 set and haven't even been able to try them yet.

Just looking for some reviews.

BTW, I love the look.
cool.gif
The more I got into kneedragging, the less I liked the riser. My bike is set up for trackdays/canyon carving now. So, didn't need the riser anymore as, I'm rarely sitting straight up on the bike for very long.

The only reason I am selling mine is it does not work with my PMR Triple.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be going anywhere.  I had to switch to helibars with the new triple.

Your right. They wouldn't be effective on the track as well.

I guess I don't think about a Busa as a track bike.
Thats a good reason.

Thought about keepin it incase you want to change back?

Back