Ready to SNAP

Best not to get off to a bad start with these guys.Ultimatly you want to develope a friendship with all the guys at the shop where you do your bussiness.The common denominator in all this seems to be that darn "DEMO". Sit down calmly with the sales guy(bring him a coffee too)and scrap the demo deal and all of its related issues and start fresh on a K8. He'll cut a fresh deal with you and still have the demo which in his mind is an easy sale to someone else. You'll be getting a better bike and it gives you all a chance to show your best side.You don't just buy a bike at the dealership you pick a team of experts to assist you with all your needs for years to come. It is eccential that you not only get along but that you are good friends and on a first name basis. Hang out and BS with some of the mechanics and or parts guys.Bring them coffee and donuts some morning or a pizza for lunch. My point is that you want them to be excited and happy to see you when you stop by,not,oh sh!t its that azz hole again,whats he gonna biatch about now.If you can acomplish this with a shop they will take care of you so much on deep discounts on parts,cheaper labor times,bike rushed right in and worked on right away,done on time and maybe even some free stuff(repair tips,hat,t-shirt`)and why? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO FOR EACH OTHER!!!! If you can salvage this,do so,if not you should start fresh somewhere else.
AS for a new relationship... it is not. The ower of this mega shop also owns a SATURN SAAB dealership also a honda yamaha dealership including pleasure boats....
He start about 40 mile north of here on a peice of scrub land with a small shop and showroom in rural ontario.....Called Hully Gully..... they started to invite dirt bikers to race motocross on this land... they where a very hard working family that aimed to please....
I bought my first used dirt bike from them in 1974,, later 2 new dirt bikes. Followed by a used GS550 L...... In 1981 I bought a new gsx1000 L from them..
This relationship started long long ago..
Just seems now that they have become just another BIKE box store. Bring them in get them out...
To them it is just another bike...... TO me....... it is my Ultimate bike
For me... i Work hard for my MONEY....
If i was not sure thing where perfect in my industry...PEOPLE would die.
i expect the same attention to detail....is
this too much to ask?
I have taken the young saleman under my arm... and pasted on what i can...
the young jouneymen machanic.... {the one the screwed up the oil change} and treated him like a friend..
I know sugar attracts more flys then poop.....
ITs the dead wood droids...that i dont like....
managers.....
hope this helps you understand my feeling..
47 year old....not my first bbq...lol

Mellow out and just use this as a reason to get the '08.
I can't disagree more. When you bring something to be fixed it should be fixed and returned in good clean condition. It sounds like they don't care much about customer service. If their service is not up to par they need to know about it.

I do agree that you should be nice and not go off on anyone too soon. But if after you try to remedy the problem thru the proper chanels and your not satisified or the problem is not fixed,then it's time to be heard.

Mellow out and just use this as a reason to get the '08.
I can't disagree more. When you bring something to be fixed it should be fixed and returned in good clean condition. It sounds like they don't care much about customer service. If their service is not up to par they need to know about it.

I do agree that you should be nice and not go off on anyone too soon. But if after you try to remedy the problem thru the proper chanels and your not satisified or the problem is not fixed,then it's time to be heard.
+1
thumb_up.gif
good luck hope it works out ok
banghead.gif

I have remained calm...and tonite they kissed my lilly white arse
hope all is good for now....... and they have promised to install my new security system for half the shop time..... est. time is 1.5 to 2 hours.... should get it done for 70 buck.... with piece of mind i hope..... i would be too afraid that the bike was jinxed and have something else go wrong and blame my install....
had a decent ride tonite....
lurk.gif

i am sneaking up on all her traits... i repeat.... love my suziII
thanks for all your input guys...

Back