Ready To Tour With New Busa

Kameron

Registered
I live my new hayabusa so much it's an 06, and it's so much fun up here in the San Bernardino mountains of California. I've had it for two weeks and ridden so much of my mountain already, I had to get a buddy to get a bike ( ninja 1000) on right so we can go touring together. Thanks for such a cool group glad I found you guys been so helpful already.

20170605_182402.jpg

I've toured thru eleven states piling up over 65,000 miles on my 06 with no regrets (or repairs). I use a small tankbag and a 22" seatbag behind me. I got extended bolts for the bungees and nets I use to secure the bag. Keeps the bike slim and F A S T. My avatar is a stop at Crater Lake NP on my way to Montana. Amsoil is good stuff BTW. Ride it!

Glad you are enjoying your Busa!! I'm from Victorville Ca., myself, but have lived in Las Vegas since the late 90's. I still have family in V.V. . BTW, thanks for pointing out the Ninja 1000 was to the right in the photo, otherwise I would have gotten the two confused!:D Just messing around! Enjoy your rides and stay safe!!:beerchug:

Back