Raydog bites the dust!

Thats why I don't track my pristine streetbikes......I'll get a dedicated track beater for that :thumbsup:
Glad you walked away with minimal damage to bike and self tho Dog :beerchug:

You know, that's a really good point, a values tug o war many have (including me). My argument is that HayBus (my red Busa) is able to give me a level of pleasure on the track that is basically unobtainable on the street and therefore, the trade off is completely worth it. This winter I will enjoy the repairs and improvement to HayBus and Spring 2013 will once again see HayBus performing as a tourer, bikenite ride, twisties bike AND trackbike. It will be improved and even more capable in these rolls and hopefully it's rider (me) will also be more skillful and have learned even more as it's operator! Maybe HayBus will never wander up singletrack in the wilderness, but the racetrack is one of it's homes! Doyle

"Aren't you too hot in all that gear?" :rofl: That's exactly when you crash is about the time you feel invincible. :rulez: Last word out of my mouth before my last crash was something like " I don't sit down to pee"...

You know, that's a really good point, a values tug o war many have (including me). My argument is that HayBus (my red Busa) is able to give me a level of pleasure on the track that is basically unobtainable on the street and therefore, the trade off is completely worth it. This winter I will enjoy the repairs and improvement to HayBus and Spring 2013 will once again see HayBus performing as a tourer, bikenite ride, twisties bike AND trackbike. It will be improved and even more capable in these rolls and hopefully it's rider (me) will also be more skillful and have learned even more as it's operator! Maybe HayBus will never wander up singletrack in the wilderness, but the racetrack is one of it's homes! Doyle
I know for me personally, I could never truly relax and have any real fun taking my streetbikes to the track, they're just too nice and I like them that way. But if I had a dedicated track only bike that I had no issues with tossing down the track, patching up and doing it again, I know I would have the freedom to completely enjoy myself with no hang-ups. Neither one is really right or wrong, I think its really just the mindset you take to the track with the bike you're on.

I highly respect your go get it attitude Doyle, part of me wishes I could do that :beerchug:

Ow, ow, ow. Every picture is ow, ow, ow.

Glad you're okay Doyle!

252397d1345171611-raydog-bites-dust-nm1u5780.jpg

Ow some more.

Doyle! Sorry I didnt see this earlier... glad your ok. But you kinda burst the bubble, I thought you were invincible! :cool:

nice pics from Joe maybe make a poster of the best one for the garage. ;-)

Thanks Tim and Kent, hey this thread is 4 days old, keep a little more current you guys! Doyle (miss riding with you both!)

Yea Doyle that last session was so intense for me, iv'e never felt that before. I was like OH NO the checkers isn't out YET!! OH NO another lap, them finally it came out. The incident happend 1 third of the way into our last lap !! What rush it was. Best of all no one got hurt.

Glad you both came out of your crash OK! I know what it is like to have it all go down fast! The bike is repairable, but we are not so easily fixed!:laugh: I have the scars and stories to prove that!

Back