Another bites the dust!!!!

I am sure the guy has insurance just not theft. That is different then basic liabilty that some guys get just to ride the bike. Alot of guys get quotes of $2000- $3000 for Fire theft and liabilty. Unless you are using State Farm which ROCKS!!

Sorry to hear it, should of had insurance, I once lived in Chicago! I had insurance.

Here in Texas, it's the Collision coverage that's expensive. Liability (required) and Comprehensive (includes theft) is relatively cheap. I don't carry the Collision coverage, but I wouldn't go without the Comprehensive.

Paul

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I know a lot of people love bashing people who have only basic insurance but they simply dont know how expensive it is.For me to have full coverage (im 23) is going to be around 500 bucks a month or so.Right now im paying 100 a month JUST for liability with progressive.And i happen to have a clean license since i was 18.Whats ironic is that some people who have 2 DUI under their belts and are 40 are paying 50 bucks a month for full coverage.Talk about getting @#$ raped.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "Just cleaning up a 'lil language :)"|1157289627 -->

Hi umairhashmi,
Call state farm! I was with progressive and they charge way too much. I know I'm old and there is a big difference.But with a clean record you should get way cheaper rates at State Farm.When I changed from my ZRX Kawi 1200 to the Busa Full cov.went from 79.00 to 350 a month for an old lady!!!!! I had been mad at statefarm for what happened 3 yrs ago but I swallowed my pride for less than 50 bucks a month.Although that is multiline.but you should still be able to get way better than Progressive!!!
rock.gif
...Denise

Hi umairhashmi,
Call state farm! I was with progressive and they charge way too much. I know I'm old and there is a big difference.But with a clean record you should get way cheaper rates at State Farm.When I changed from my ZRX Kawi 1200 to the Busa Full cov.went from 79.00 to 350 a month for an old lady!!!!! I had been mad at statefarm for what happened 3 yrs ago but I swallowed my pride for less than 50 bucks a month.Although that is multiline.but you should still be able to get way better than Progressive!!!
rock.gif
...Denise
+1 Statefarm!!!!

I know a lot of people love bashing people who have only basic insurance but they simply dont know how expensive it is.For me to have full coverage (im 23) is going to be around 500 bucks a month or so.Right now im paying 100 a month JUST for liability with progressive.And i happen to have a clean license since i was 18.Whats ironic is that some people who have 2 DUI under their belts and are 40 are paying 50 bucks a month for full coverage.Talk about getting ass raped.
StateFarm all the Way..

Back