Lambo bites the dust. Next!

trojan2k

Registered
Today on my trip up to Mass to return my helmet, ( https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/riding-gear/128586-akuma-phantom-ii.html ), I had the pleasure of handing a Murcielago his butt. Alright, it wasn't that bad. But I pulled away with no problem. I get on the highway heading north and get zoomed by something bright orange. I promptly caught up to find a guy out with his son I assume. Looked to be in his teens. They give me a thumbs up on the bike and I reply with a head nod and a thumbs up of my own on a gorgeous car. This is one of my dream cars. After staring at it for a while the road clears and I hear the sweetest sound ever...My yoshi pipe! We rolled on a few times from various different speeds and he just didn't have it. This is why the Busa is King of the road!

A couple of specs on the lambo
$354,000-$382,000
8 mpg city 13 hwy
AWD
631 HP
Courtesy of Yahoo autos/http://autos.yahoo.com/2009_lamborghini_murcielago/

For comparison. I bought my Busa new for $8700ish and got 40 mpg on my ride today. I'll keep dreaming about owning a Lambo though.

Did I mention it was gorgeous?

Lambo.jpg

Last edited:
A few weeks back I got to have a quick race against a Ferrari F430 Scuderia. The sad thing was I couldn't hear the sweet sound of the exhaust as I pulled away from it :(.

A week after that I was cruising down the highway and a Bugatti Veyron passed going the other direction. Had I been closer to the next exit I would have swung around and chased it down. Sure it would beat the Busa, but it would have been fin to watch :)

Nice:thumbsup:
I'm sure the Lambo would have got me if we had more road. I'm still limited and he tops out at 211.

"After staring at it for a while the road clears and I hear the sweetest sound ever...My yoshi pipe!" :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Nice post

Man , I don't think there is a soul here that could resist that. I ran a ZR1 and one of those two seat Audis....But a Lambo thats Just about the coolest.

Man , I don't think there is a soul here that could resist that. I ran a ZR1 and one of those two seat Audis....But a Lambo thats Just about the coolest.

Ahhhh, the Audi R8. My riding buddy took one of those last year on his Busa. I saw a ZR1 last week but I was in my Trailblazer with my wife, son in the car seat, and the dog in the back leaving the park. This is the first time I was actually on the Busa when something like that passed me. I did not waste the opportunity.

Back