Raydog bites the dust!

Please do Scott, and tell your story as well. (BTW, Scott is a top notch, skillful and fast rider!) Doyle

Thank you Doyle - I really enjoyed mixing it up with you today, you passing me and me passing you..........couldn't of asked for more fun. The great thing is we are both local to each other so there will be moer track days together in our future.

I'll post some video and a few pics tomorrow.

Scott

I am Glad you are ok Doyle. FYI: You even Crash Well.............................Man of the year :thumbsup:

Glad you're okay raydog!
It hurt my eyes to see a red Busa on the ground! If it was one of those slow blue ones however... :whistle:

glad you're ok and got right back up to ride another day, bike can always be fixed or buy new one so dont worry.

Great pics, just wish they were of something other than you crashing :laugh:

I'm so glad you're OK Doyle!! Continue having fun with the gang there in Reno :bowdown:

great pics, thanks for sharin. glad you're OK, now hurry and fix it and get back in the saddle....:thumbsup:

My apologies for missing thread until now, Doyle, I am very glad you are ok. I know how proud you are of your bike. Live to ride another day my friend and to all others, gear does save you!

Doyle Glad your ok Bud, Any Crash you get up from is a Good Crash. Fix up the bike and Ride her another Day.

How you feeling today? I'm glad you are ok man that sucks. With the title I had feared the worse though. Great pic that guy gets and thanks or sharing. Live and learn I suppose.

sorry to hear about the mishap but very glad you got up and walked away from it without it being any worse...looks like several of us will be doing some work this winter :beerchug:

Wow i would say great pictures, but i wont because your baby got hurt, anyways thanks for sharing the pics and just damn glad you got back up, by the way what kinda gear are you using???

Well so far as get offs go that looked to be as good as it gets! Glad to see you came away fine and even the bike doesn't look too much the worse for wear.

Wow Doyle, I am glad you are ok and the bike didn't take to big a hit! What an outstanding frame by frame endorsement for wearing the proper gear!!! Thank you and the photographer for sharing.

Many I am sorry about this, but sure am glad you walked away!!!

Back