Random thoughts should be renamed Ghost Town

Oh my, this thread slipped my mind and I only today remembered posting it. I guess the lack of action around here keeps me away.. Yawn.. This place is so boring. :whistle:

Willie, this is 'Murica !

:laugh:

o89DNSi.gif

I don't know about yall but a rifle is for hunting game at a distance, a pistol for personal protection and a shot gun for birds or protection in short distances. An AK and AR were made to hunt people, I know this because I hunt every season and have yet to see someone take down a buck with there assault rifle, yet every time I turn on the news there's a 30 round spitting human killer. Say what you want about assault rifles, but even most soldiers shouldn't have one, let alone most civilians.

I don't know about yall but a rifle is for hunting game at a distance, a pistol for personal protection and a shot gun for birds or protection in short distances. An AK and AR were made to hunt people, I know this because I hunt every season and have yet to see someone take down a buck with there assault rifle, yet every time I turn on the news there's a 30 round spitting human killer. Say what you want about assault rifles, but even most soldiers shouldn't have one, let alone most civilians.
You had me up the statement most soldiers shouldn't have one. They are the only ones who need one...the general public certainly doesn't.
Former soldiers like them to go shooting at ranges as I guess it makes them feel complete at times. I like the feel of an assault rifle as that is what I used for many years.

What people generally don't need are the Snell drum mags holding hundreds of rounds.

We go the extreme here in Canada where we are neutered and I know the American constitution is written in such a way that the citizens are capable of defending themselves against an oppressive government whereas we don't have that anywhere in our constitution so our government is free to stomp all over us.

Come on really. Is it the scary looking black or the fully semi automatic.

But to Tarnation's point, agreed except for the soldiers. They are weapons of war, and should be regulated in my opinion. Not completely unavailable, but also not available to most. We classify weapons now, I think assault weapons should be right there with grenades and machine guns.

But to Tarnation's point, agreed except for the soldiers. They are weapons of war, and should be regulated in my opinion. Not completely unavailable, but also not available to most. We classify weapons now, I think assault weapons should be right there with grenades and machine guns.
What is a assault weapon.

Come on, you know as well as I do. AR15, AK47/74, G36 etc. They're cool, and I like them, but access should be limited I think. Should only be available to licensed, qualified persons. Not every person who's ever played battlefield 4.

Back