Ten things non-gun people should know about CCW

I used to live on Sigforum...it is the hayabusa.org of gun forums.

Haven't been into it (firearms that is)very much since I got bitten by the Busa bug, but Sigforum has a whole bunch of knowledge about a whole lotta of guns.

I whole heartily suggest you spend some time there if your getting interested in firearms.

Carrying Concealed is a huge responsibilty (just owning a gun for that matter) and it could be life changing or life ending, never take it lightly.

+1
thumb_up.gif

History alwasy repeats itself.. Remember a dude called Hitler??? The citizens didnt have Guns and HE did... When someone or some thing (GOV.) says You do not NEED a weapon, That creates a Need!!! And 2 Thats called Freedom!!!! Freedom of choice!! When told "You better do or else " that makes you a servant .. WOW I just came up with a new rapp song" When they kick in yo door, slap you to da floor , Bitc* slap your ol'lady and call her a Ho' & you aint got any ammo to throw WHAT U GONNA DO??!! Nutt'in

What, as responsible gun owners, do you recommend, both the Canadian and American governments do to stop the smuggling of guns from your country to mine.

Other than eliminating guns laws in Canada and raising our homicide rate to equal yours.
laugh.gif

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet....=Canada

cheers
ken
Well, if thats the case, why not ban all the varieties of drugs? Then, NO ONE will have Marijuana, crack, heroin, meth, etc... OH WAIT! They ARE illegal here... And Canada's viewpoint to fix it? Isn't marijuana legal in some form there? hmmm.... And it's illegally transported to the US... Which means we can blame YOU GUYS for all the drug dealers on the streets using the guns in illegal manners!

Every country that has disarmed it's population has seen dramatic spikes in violent crimes.
Do you have any references to back that statement up?
actually I would bet it is the first step towards dictatorship... when the the balance of power goes from the citizenry to the Govt, the ground is ripe for a very few to obtain all the power, they then do what ever they need to in order to keep that power...

I think this has been proven a few times over history.. fortunately it eventually leads to revolt and rebellion but at the price of many lives...

Rome, Italy, Germany and many middle eastern country's have gone through the cycle... currently Rwanda and Sierra Leone are at the top of the current list, figures also seem to show that (this is will get your goat) that the annual rate of government condoned killing is 5X's higher in countries that ban firearms.. (see link below for complete article)

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-lott071103.asp

blaming the American Gun smuggling conspiracy? thats a hoot...

What, as responsible gun owners, do you recommend, both the Canadian and American governments do to stop the smuggling of guns from your country to mine.

Other than eliminating guns laws in Canada and raising our homicide rate to equal yours.
laugh.gif

cheers
ken
You round up all the "American" firearms in your country.

We will round up all the Canadian's who are in our country illegally, and we will trade you for them. At least the firearms will be useful to us...
guns.gif

Oh, and by the way... It is not the guns in your country killing people, it is the people in your country killing people, just like anywhere else in the world, and there not just doing it with guns.. Get a clue man, don't be a tool...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

cheers
ken

We will round up all the Canadian's who are in our country illegally, and we will trade you for them. At least the firearms will be useful to us...
guns.gif

Oh, and by the way... It is not the guns in your country killing people, it is the people in your country killing people, just like anywhere else in the world, and there not just doing it with guns.. Get a clue man, don't be a tool...
tounge.gif
Ummm... I've never exactly heard of illegal Canadian immigrants, but I know there's a few of the US Citizens up there illegally... And please, don't turn this into a Illegal Immigration thing... WHOLE other can of worms there...
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

cheers
ken

guns.gif

tounge.gif
Ummm... I've never exactly heard of illegal Canadian immigrants, but I know there's a few of the US Citizens up there illegally... And please, don't turn this into a Illegal Immigration thing... WHOLE other can of worms there...
winkold.gif
OK....
offtopic.gif
hijack.gif

Ummmm, yes canadians can be here illegally...
rulez8bn.gif

You tell me not to make this an Illegal thing, but then throw in the "I know there are a few of the US citizens up there illegally" statement
rock.gif
'nuff said...
tounge.gif

Seriously though, was not trying to start anything here, just not real big on every azz hat who lives outside the U.S. blaming my country for their countries problems...

OK.... Back on topic. I am all for CCW, and carry pretty much everywhere I go.. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.....
beerchug.gif

tounge.gif

winkold.gif
OK....
offtopic.gif
hijack.gif

rulez8bn.gif

You tell me not to make this an Illegal thing, but then throw in the "I know there are a few of the US citizens up there illegally" statement
rock.gif
'nuff said...
tounge.gif

Seriously though, was not trying to start anything here, just not real big on every azz hat who lives outside the U.S. blaming my country for their countries problems...

OK.... Back on topic. I am all for CCW, and carry pretty much everywhere I go.. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.....
beerchug.gif
I was just trying to point that out before it was by the others. Any who, wasn't trying to piss you off or make you look bad, but I realize it kinda came off as that. Okay, back to the CCW talk.

I am all for CCW. I do not have all the articles but there is evidence to support the fact that it is safer and there is less crime. Also in those countries that do not allow guns there are more violent crimes. Really put yourself in a criminals shoes and just think about it.

On to the more important subject.
I am not that worried about the Canadians it is the terrorist that come through Canada. Well and Steve Nash take that war hating tree loving POS back up there and let him play some hockey ungrateful basterd. I hope one day the government gets smart and we start building a big fence along that border. All the Canadians that cross the border do not harm anyone they just come here ***** about how much better there country and healthcare is than ours and want everything handed to them.

winkold.gif
OK....
offtopic.gif

hijack.gif

rulez8bn.gif

rock.gif
'nuff said...
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif
I was just trying to point that out before it was by the others. Any who, wasn't trying to piss you off or make you look bad, but I realize it kinda came off as that. Okay, back to the CCW talk.
No sweat.. Thanks for the reply...
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I am all for CCW. I do not have all the articles but there is evidence to support the fact that it is safer and there is less crime. Also in those countries that do not allow guns there are more violent crimes. Really put yourself in a criminals shoes and just think about it.

On to the more important subject.
I am not that worried about the Canadians it is the terrorist that come through Canada. Well and Steve Nash take that war hating tree loving POS back up there and let him play some hockey ungrateful basterd. I hope one day the government gets smart and we start building a big fence along that border. All the Canadians that cross the border do not harm anyone they just come here ***** about how much better there country and healthcare is than ours and want everything handed to them.
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

History alwasy repeats itself..    Remember a dude called Hitler??? The citizens didnt have Guns and HE did...  When someone or some thing (GOV.) says You do not NEED a weapon, That creates a Need!!! And 2  Thats called Freedom!!!! Freedom of choice!! When told "You better do or else " that  makes you a servant ..  WOW I just came up with a new rapp song" When they kick in yo door, slap you to da floor , Bitc* slap your ol'lady and call her a Ho'  & you aint got any ammo to throw  WHAT U GONNA DO??!! Nutt'in
Actually, I think "Rage Against The Machine" already has that topic covered..
brave.gif

The right to bear arms is a beautiful thing.
Unfortunately, we have witnessed many actions to remove "small arsenals" from the hands of people who challenge the government. Look at Ruby Ridge and other "militia" groups. All those people were trying to do was to assert themselves against the people in power. There are many other groups in America who empathize with them. What is the distinction? Why does it seem that our ATF/DHS/FBI is compelled to disarm good American citizens opposed to the prevalent brand or agenda of government?
If Americans are to be legitimately allowed to carry and possess firearms, then why are citizens not allowed to keep as many as they like, using the above examples? Obviously, there is much more information concerning the Government's Para-Military actions against US groups labeled as "Militias".
If the Bill of Rights and the Constitution were to be strictly interpreted, these events may never have happened.
Having said that, I haven't been the biggest fan of firearms in the past. These days, I work overseas, thus making possession of firearms a bit questionable. If and when I do go back to the US for an extended stay, I'll buy a few useful implements.

Back