Orange County Gun Buyback

Projekt

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get a video of the Orange County Gun Buyback that occurred today and flashed across the news? It presented a quick few minute snippet about the OCPD gun buyback drive. Must people were selling the most common long gun in existence here, the Winchester .44 magnum lever action rifle.

It looked like most guns being sold back were ornamental and decorative and not the ones the gun selling folk would really sell back such as a more contemporary Remington or Mossberg Pump action shotgun.. Better yet, I did not see one AR-15 or AK-47 being sold back which means that the gun people are willing to kick the ornamental crap out of their collection just to make a buck.

They are being appealed to financially.

Now the question to the AR-15 or AK-47 or even the Barrett .50 owner here:

What kind of money would you need to see to sell off your pride and joy and security??

By the way.. I am short on cash to send along with the NRA Lifetime member app. So, perhaps this should give you an idea as to why I composed this.

Just went to a gun show in Cleveland this past weekend. The plain-jane-entry-level AR prices were starting at $1600. And that includes the private sellers as well.

All the prices were at least double what they were even 2-3 months ago for the AR's.

I see, I guess I will just buy second hand out a trunk because the only time that is going to be used is in a Rodney King riot like scenario... Now.. Let's go shopping for that AK-47 out of a Hell's Angels member or Triad member's trunk.

Back