Random thoughts should be renamed Ghost Town

Projekt

Registered
Man, it sure is dead around here.... :ghostface:

Crickets.... ***Creep***Creep***

What gives?

By the way, I think our access to Guns and ammunition is way too easy in this country. I mean really, who needs an AR-15 or AK-47 or even a Mosin Nagant at home anyway? Just had to get that off my chest.

I'm not really around enough to have much to say, but you mosey on over to the "New to me" thread.

You might be interested in what you see. ;)

Excess is not a need it is a desire. If we do not allow excess we are left with a meager existence. This is the very definition of capitalist freedom isn't it? How we question an AR-15 and not question a 189 mph Busa?

President Barrack Obama is the greatest president ever, all guns need to be confiscated and shipped to Iran and Jerusalem to help them fight wars, we should increase taxes on the lower 95% of income earners to pay for the wars and ban all non american made motorcycles from the roads...

Oh and the new national language in the USA needs to be mexican and our new religion Muslim....

BOOM!

President Barrack Obama is the greatest president ever, all guns need to be confiscated and shipped to Iran and Jerusalem to help them fight wars, we should increase taxes on the lower 95% of income earners to pay for the wars and ban all non american made motorcycles from the roads...

Oh and the new national language in the USA needs to be mexican and our new religion Muslim....

BOOM!
Very thoughtful post. BTW: Did you know Mexicans actually speak Spanish?

Very thoughtful post. BTW: Did you know Mexicans actually speak Spanish?

----->>>

sarcasm.jpg

Owning guns is like having 2 year olds. Annoying most of the time, but if someone were to try to take them away, you'd kill them.

Not the best analogy but I think it works.

-D

Owning guns is like having 2 year olds. Annoying most of the time, but if someone were to try to take them away, you'd kill them.

Not the best analogy but I think it works.

-D

Haven't found anything annoying about my guns.... Far less annoying than my 9 month old and my lady lol. When I clean it, it doesn't get dirty by itself. And when I pull the trigger, they go off..... Every time lol.

If we don't arm ourselves with the AR-15s or AK-47s, how will we survive the zombie apocalypse? Zombies are sometimes tough to take down. I don't trust my .38 will do the job. :moderator:

You should grab the Zombie and tell them that we are both citizens of earth and should love one another! Then you become a Zombie - Problem solved.

You should grab the Zombie and tell them that we are both citizens of earth and should love one another! Then you become a Zombie - Problem solved.

Willie, this is 'Murica! The zombie will steal my gun and then kill me with it. He'll call his lawyer, then tell the cops there was a scuffle and I came at him first and in order to defend himself, he took necessary action. His lawyer will go after my family for all of the pain and zombie suffering because I profiled a zombie coming at me, trying to eat my brain...haven't you seen this movie played out a thousand times before? :laugh:

Vabs - you're safer now that you're no longer a blonde.... Personally, I have Simon Pegg & Nick Frost on retainer for just such an emergency!

By the way, I think our access to Guns and ammunition is way too easy in this country. I mean really, who needs an AR-15 or AK-47 or even a Mosin Nagant at home anyway? Just had to get that off my chest.
cause were a nation of gun wachos thats why! AR and AK are for home defense I'm told. lmao. the funny thing is a shotgun is a FAR better home defense weapon then any assault rifle cud ever be.

cause were a nation of gun wachos thats why! AR and AK are for home defense I'm told. lmao. the funny thing is a shotgun is a FAR better home defense weapon then any assault rifle cud ever be.

And that's why other than handguns, I only own an 870 for the house. Although I really, really, really really really, want a 338 lapua. My lady doesn't like hunting, nor the meat it brings. So I love the long shots now. And taking my mountain bike a ways away to set up a target and spend a long time mastering it is well worth the 80$ for "match" ammo.

Back