Ram Jam @ Boosted Cycle Performance 9/8/19

c10

Registered
Backing up a over 200 hp run after dyno calibration on a very WARM South Texas day of 97 F . A bit warmer , and conditions not as good as last pull .
201hp , and 113 Tq without WCF :)

Also took Lucy for a ride after the changes Rob made . I told Rob I ran it up around 185 . He said lets see of top speed recall 187 ;) Data log showed 1.5G at one point when I hit Lucy rolling through the gears . The experience today was very fun . I'm sure Rob will be along at some point to recap on Lucy .

DSC_5482.JPG

DSC_5485.JPG

DSC_5483.JPG

DSC_5481.JPG

Those are great numbers for a bolt on mod bike.....

What do you think was your biggest hp mod..exhaust maybe?

Reactions: c10
There is something about those simple carbon fiber cans that makes them look great on almost any bike. I actually like my delkevic Slip-On I have on the concours (looks same as your muzzy) more than the R77 on the busa.

Backing up a over 200 hp run after dyno calibration on a very WARM South Texas day of 97 F . A bit warmer , and conditions not as good as last pull .
201hp , and 113 Tq without WCF :)

Also took Lucy for a ride after the changes Rob made . I told Rob I ran it up around 185 . He said lets see of top speed recall 187 ;) Data log showed 1.5G at one point when I hit Lucy rolling through the gears . The experience today was very fun . I'm sure Rob will be along at some point to recap on Lucy .

Nice numbers. I dynoed my 06 some years back, pure stock, and it made 160 something, just short of 161 hp. I forgot the torque number.

I missed it, but what all is done to it and any numbers before the tune?
206.89 hp last run . No tune today as that was performed in late June or early July .
Stock motor / K&N filter / Full Titanium exhaust ( largest power adder ) ECU tune by @Boosted Cycle Perf
APEX 6 wheels / Ceramic bearings / EK ZVX 3 chain / 19/43 gearing . 496 lb wet weight ( lots of Titanium )
Fuel 92 octane ethanol free fuel / Amsoil / 75% worn pilot road 5 rear tire / Lighter rear brake rotor / Low mile new plugs ( less than 3000 miles ) / EVAP system removed

This would be the things that you might want to know .

It must have around 230 or so crank hp? That's a huge increase over the stock 197...well done...!!

One of our local wrecking yards just put in a truck scale and there is a sign which states people can weigh their vehicles for free...

I would be embarrassed to weigh my bike though after seeing RJ's weight numbers...

It must have around 230 or so crank hp? That's a huge increase over the stock 197...well done...!!

One of our local wrecking yards just put in a truck scale and there is a sign which states people can weigh their vehicles for free...

I would be embarrassed to weigh my bike though after seeing RJ's weight numbers...
Don't be. It is what it is....
I remember weighing me and my bike in comparison to my buddy's 98 R1, both set up for drag racing. Him on his bike was lighter than my bike alone, and I weighed 260 back then. I knew he was lighter, but damn. Explained why he was consistently 2 tenths faster than me despite me having more power.

Looks like there might be 1-2 more hp there @c10 . Is your redline still set at stock 10500? If you go to 11K I bet there is a bit more hp to be had.

Back