Not a happy customer of BCP

What really sucks is this jerk ran Frank off the forum. And, he did it talking trash about Frank about a bike he turned around and F'd up worse. Maybe Frank had his moments but he was a professional. I got most of my stuff from him and he did what he promised. I gave Powerhouse my credit card info over the phone, can you imagine if this guy had my info? I would have been buying pistons for all the bikes he messed up.

I buy parts from frank too. I don’t have anything against frank. I wish I would have had Chris burns build and tune the bike. Seeing all his wins at the track and air strips. Only thing Rob knows is making dyno numbers. I haven’t seen or heard of his bikes doing anything at the track and his assistant of helping me dial in the bike when I got it home was nonexistent.

Watching frank and rob argue about semantics was pretty funny sometimes tho

Sober rob posted some good visual stuff sometimes, and both him and frank and Richards posts are all still here. Most questions can get answered with a search, so atleast we have that still. I still like hearing opinions tho, keeps the forum going

Back