Not a happy customer of BCP

F8755D55-A336-47A7-A191-EA6566EFB601.jpeg

92CC8C25-BB24-4EFE-974F-60C63F44890C.jpeg

70044870-84AE-48EA-85F6-9C531D58F091.jpeg

Man I'm so saddened to read stories like this. Sometimes I think going turbo would be amazing. Then I read this and I'm like no way in hell.

You could sue, but he'd declare bankrupty. I'm astonished you had the patience to go this long with him.

I was patient because it looked like he did good work and he knew what he was talking about tuning. He can make power on a dyno but as far as making that power work on a bike and set up a bike he totally fails.

If I was you I wouldn’t go turbo. A well built 1441 and chassis would put a hurting on a turbo bike till 150mph then the turbo power shines. Unless you’re going with a standalone then a turbo bike should shine much earlier in the race. Also you need a turbo with a spool valve to have boost much earlier. Busa with turbo piston is a dog without boost. That’s why I’m building a bigger motor with more compression and doing head work.

I was patient because it looked like he did good work and he knew what he was talking about tuning. He can make power on a dyno but as far as making that power work on a bike and set up a bike he totally fails.

If I was you I wouldn’t go turbo. A well built 1441 and chassis would put a hurting on a turbo bike till 150mph then the turbo power shines. Unless you’re going with a standalone then a turbo bike should shine much earlier in the race. Also you need a turbo with a spool valve to have boost much earlier. Busa with turbo piston is a dog without boost. That’s why I’m building a bigger motor with more compression and doing head work.
Same that I tell people. Turbo is very fun and awesome but it's such a huge amount of work to make them perform to the limit. I have mine dialed in pretty dang good and I feel I have everything pretty maxed out. But I will always push for a nitrous build over turbo unless you are as hardcore of a human as I am and there are not many weirdos like me that have multiple bikes to play with. Big motor nitrous is the ticket IMO 99% of anything there is on the road with get dusted up by a big motor nitrous build

These scumbags don't take enough to be put in jail, and don't have enough to pay it back. Been down this road a few times. 11,000 bucks is small claims in some places.

Meanwhile they crack 30K swindling small chunks a few times.

They also don't typically want to call the authorities on you if you come a calling.

Houston is what suprises me...there's some bad dudes with money there.
Apparently not crossed the wrong ones yet...

People dont wanna ruin his life and put him outta business, they want a FAST bike. He needs to step up and be a MAN and beat his addiction and make things right. He could make this right by giving busakiller that "1000" hp bike that turned out to NOT be a customers and it belongs to him. Making ammends is part of recovery isnt it?
If I were affected by this and ended up with a very expensive paperweight, I'd want that business shut down to protect others from suffering the same fate.

People dont wanna ruin his life and put him outta business, they want a FAST bike. He needs to step up and be a MAN and beat his addiction and make things right. He could make this right by giving busakiller that "1000" hp bike that turned out to NOT be a customers and it belongs to him. Making ammends is part of recovery isnt it?
I didn't know that was gonna be his bike? I don't really follow anything tho? What happened with that after all?

Back