FastLine Cycles in Freemont CA.

slatroni

Registered
Hi Guys
I just wanted to let you know. I got my Hahn Stage 1 installed on my 03. I drove two hours to FASTLINE to get it dyno tuned. Alex got it up to 207hp then the dyno quit on him. I went back the next week and he said he had to do a few more tweaks. He put it back on the dyno and then the FI light came on. He said I had some check valves in wrong and changed them. back to on the dyno and few minets later he came out and told me my bike was smoking. He charged me $200 and helped me load up the bike. I got home and pulled it down. Three of the four pistons were melted. I called him and asked if he could at least get me a deal on pistons, he said no. I just wanted to let you all know, I cannot recomend Alex at FASTLINE CYCLES IN FREEMONT CA.
Steve

Last edited:
Its great to know the good tuners its even better to know the guys that should be avoided. It was sickening to see those pics of yours.

Man, that scares the crap out of me. Sorry to hear about the bad luck. I know how you feel. I had a 489 Big Block engine blow on the break in stand. All i could see is hard work and $$$$ go bye bye.

Thanks guys! I give up on the turbo idea for now. I am going to sell it as a kit because in my area there are just no turbo tuners. I drove two hours to that guy. I am ordering a 1397 block from APE!

Back