Need a starter map for a 1397

slatroni

Registered
As some of you know, My turbo had a meltdown at FASTLINE CYCLES IN FREEMONT CA ON THE DYNO. So, sence I cant find a turbo tuner near by (that guy was 2 hrs away!) I am scraping the turbo and going all motor. I ordered a 1397 block from APE. I have a map for a stock motor with a K&N filter and D&D slip-ons. Will this work as a starter map? If not, where can I get a good starter map for a 1397 with a K&N air filter, D&D slip-ons, small air box mod.
Thanks for any help
Steve

If not, where can I get a good starter map for a 1397 with a K&N air filter, D&D slip-ons, small air box mod.
Thanks for any help
Steve

That tells me stock header is being used -no problem. Tell me what cams and i'll email a map to help get you going.

Thanks everyone! The motor is stock with a 1397 block and pistons from APE. small air box mod, K&N filter and a pair of D&D slip-ons. for now...........
Thanks again
Steve

Johnnycheeze, What do you suggest for the fuel system? I am on a budget, but if it is a must have, well you know how it goes.
Thanks
Steve

That tells me stock header is being used -no problem. Tell me what cams and i'll email a map to help get you going.

I am stock except for a K&N air filter and intake cam on the exhaust side with a APE sprocket and 58psi of fuel pressure. I am looking for a good deal on a pipe. I downloaded the K&N /D&D slip-on map from Power Commanders web sight.
Thanks
Steve

I am stock except for a K&N air filter and intake cam on the exhaust side with a APE sprocket and 58psi of fuel pressure. I am looking for a good deal on a pipe. I downloaded the K&N /D&D slip-on map from Power Commanders web sight.
Thanks
Steve

Fuel pressure is too high!

Back