RACEREADY.US IS A JOKE, WORST QUALITY EVER!!!!

true that,
I might to clear things up just send my old inners to you.
because the work RaceReady did is GARBAGE.

I think at this point everyone involved should step back, take a deep breath (or three) and give each other the benefit of the doubt.  Will's admitting he screwed up in his zeal to satisfy Taz's time constraint and is willing to refund his money or do the job over.  More than that you can't ask.  If you don't wish to accept a vendor's warranty adjustment, you really shouldn't degrade his ethics.  And I know what a disappointment something like this can be, especially when you're against the wall timewise.

I bought a set of painted panels from Will last winter.  I bought a set outright so I would have the stock black ones in case I didn't care for the look of the painted ones.  At that time, I guess he didn't offer the smooth type as we never got into a discussion about that option.  The color on my panels appears to be a shade or so lighter, but that could be due to the textured surface being next to the others, which are smooth.  But I've had them off and on several times with no chipping, peeling or other problems.

For what it's worth...

Ed

<!--EDIT|EdC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093226906 -->

Hi. My name is Shawn and like a dumb@## I have been doing mods without looking here for the skinny. Last week I ordered a set from Wil at Race Ready. I should recieve them in the next few days; whatever they look like (good or bad) I will post pics. He seems like a good guy on the phone, and in the posts he seems concered about his rep...so until I get them I'll expect the best, as advertised.

I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first. I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first. I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first. I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first.

Errrrr.
Shawn

Hi. My name is Shawn and like a dumb@## I have been doing mods without looking here for the skinny. Last week I ordered a set from Wil at Race Ready. I should recieve them in the next few days; whatever they look like (good or bad) I will post pics. He seems like a good guy on the phone, and in the posts he seems concered about his rep...so until I get them I'll expect the best, as advertised.

I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first. I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first. I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first. I promise I will not do any more mods without searching here first.

Errrrr.
Shawn
LOL

Welcome to the board MC Mustang

Okay,
I said I would post pictures, so here they are. First though:
1. I recieved exactly what Wil at Race Ready said I would.
2. I recieved exactly what I thought I was paying for.

You can see from the pics that the paint layer is a little thin, showing the texture of the inners. Wil discussed this with me and I chose to go with the textured look because:
a. It was the same as the stock black inners - but the paint would look cooler;
b. It was cheaper.

You won't hear any bad mouthing from me about race-ready, unless the paint starts peeling.

Just my .02

As an afterthought though, if ole' Bessie was a show bike, I would have gone for the smoothed inners. Since I don't have anything to compare them to, the inners on Thinker's scooter look awesome, so I would probably go with Espree's Custom Bike Works.

I promise I won't do any more mods without looking here first.

For more info on Espree's Custom Bike Works, look here:

Errr.
Shawn

kidney.jpg

Hey! Who you callin' a post whore?
rock.gif

Another:

inners1.jpg

I sure hope it doesn't peel on ya dude. I'll just keep my fingers and toes crossed.
smile.gif

EDC, and Shawn thank you for your honest views on the painted inners, i will guarantee the panels wont chip, crack or fade, bye the way Bacharles you dont have to cross your fingers and toes just send your panels in and i will do them at no charge and will pay the return shipping as i stated to you in the letter i sent to you a couple of months ago, my word is everything when you cant look a person in the eyes, so my offer still stands, and by getting them done you will not have to wonder anymore about the quality. thank you.

Back