RACEREADY.US IS A JOKE, WORST QUALITY EVER!!!!

I will say that Race Ready does offer to re-do parts for unsatisfied customers. I have yet to take him up on it. I kinda feel like TAZ. Will it really get better?

The guy from Race Ready, Wil seems genuously interested in doing a good job. I just get the feeling that he is learning as he goes.

^^^ exactly how I feel. don't learn while doing my poop, we need pros doin this work.
it's def. not show ready.

Yeah, I have an extra set that I may just take RaceReady on their re-do offer. Just may make him do it in a solid color so that I will have two sets.
biggrin.gif

True..

Whats really sad is that even some one with no knowledge of painting who just asked a few questions could have made these look decent with a can of krylon some 1200 grit wet sanding paper and some clear coat but these are honestly so terrible that I have had to completely strip the pieces and start from scratch.

Welcome Nolder.

I think we should all spread the word...far and wide. Don't deal with Raceready!!! Looking at those photos made me ill. I can't believe that anyone could send out such crap.

hey this is receready and first of all i would like to explain what happened since tazeone likes to write things without giving all the info. first the reason these panels look disgusting because being my fault i did not let them cure enough before i shipped them, because this guy called me a couple of times to let me know his bike was going to be in a show so trying to please him and get to him on time i sent them before i should have (my fault)well all those marks are from the paper i wrapped them in, when tazeone call me and told me what happened first i apologized like a man should do if he has done something wrong, second i told him i would stop what i was doing and work on another set, he said no then i told him that i would return his money and i was very sorry, that when the phone went dead, i dont know if he hung on me or what so i tried calling back and his phone went right to phone mail , twice. now instead of talking to me like a man you come on this board ready to talk poop and put somebody down, first of all this is exactly the way things occured, i think if you had any good time decency you would have talked to me like a man and we could have resolved this issue, i did all that i should have except let them dry enough these panels were perfect before they went into the box, does anybody on this board think i would send panesl that actually looked like that knowing that they mere going to a board member, that is buissiness suicide, tazeone i dont know how old you are but next time you should act like a adult and not try to defame somebody on this board, i will post some pics. of some inners not to advertise only so people on this board can see i do quality work and this was a mistake which i do take responsability for.

Thanks RaceReady, it's good to hear both side to a story. This is a project I've been considering myself. Maybe you could help put some board memebers at ease by explaining how you prep the pieces, the type of paint you use, the equipment you use, and where and how you spray them.

You've been called out as using spray cans and your garage, either defend or defect..........

Just my .02

hey this is receready and first of all i would like to explain what happened since tazeone likes to write things without giving all the info. first the reason these panels look disgusting because being my fault i did not let them cure enough  before i shipped them, because this guy called me a couple of times to let me know his bike was going to be in a show so trying to please him and get to him on time i sent them  before i should have (my fault)well all those marks are from the paper i wrapped them in, when tazeone call me and told me what happened first i apologized like a man should do if he has done something wrong, second i told him i would stop what i was doing and work on another set, he said no then i told him that i would return his money and i was very sorry, that when the phone went dead, i dont know if he hung on me or what so i tried calling back and his phone went right to phone mail , twice. now instead of talking to me like a man you come on this board ready to talk poop and put somebody down, first of all this is exactly the way things occured, i think if you had any good time decency you would have talked to me like a man and we could have resolved this issue, i did all that i should have except let them dry enough these panels were perfect before they went into the box, does anybody on this board think i would send panesl that actually looked like that knowing that they mere going to a board member, that is buissiness suicide, tazeone i dont know how old you are but next time you should act like a adult and not try to defame somebody on this board, i will post some pics. of some inners not to advertise only so people on this board can see i do quality work and this was a mistake which i do take responsability for.
First of all raceready a professional would never use fould language when dealing with past present or future customers that in its self is buisness suicide second of all as a professional painter of over twelve years im telling you flat out your product is garbage Ill give you the fact that you didnt let them cure properly and that you were rushed to get these panels to the customer and thats why there was paper stuck to them but lets go ahead and look at that first of all why would you wrap any painted part in tissue paper your just asking for trouble tissue paper will most deffinately scratch painted surfaces the panels should have been individulely wrapped in bubble plastic then placed in a box with styrafoam peanuts. second of all if you turn out a quality product why is it that so many people who dont even know each other and have never had any form of contact with each other, other than theese forums all agree that your product is junk.another thing your panels had more orange peel on them when I took them into my custody to refinish them than the fruit its self. the paint was peeling and in some spots there was still texture from the way the product was originally.Im sorry but your out of your league here and the fact that you used foul language while dealing with customers just goes to show what kinda "MAN" you really are im sorry for any one that would do buisness with you to me your nothing more than the average street going con man.

wow, street going con man how offensive, sorry i offended you with my profanity, i will post some pics. next week meanwhile you and your friend write what you wish.

Raceready......why the hard edge where the two colors meet, that's what I don't understand, no reason for that at all.
Also you really should have known not to send em uncured, that's just strange.
And The course surface very visible on the small tank piece is bad workmanship, absolutely no reason for that.
And lastly......it really is a bad idea to come on a board like this and use profanity and talk shid about one of it's upstanding members, If I were you I would have treaded a little more litely.

Oh yeah, just so ya know I've been painting for years too, not a professional, but my work is impeccable....nothing would ever leave my shop like this!!!

I have a problem with sending any thing out for paint. Find a good painter that you can inspect the work before you start a project and when you pick up the project before you pay. There is not a replacement for a good quality painter that you can inspect and trust. You should be able to find one in a 100 mile radius of where you live.

I had my whole bike painted by a 5 star painter last December. I needed complete before I shipped the bike to FL. My painter Stone Custom said if that is the case he would not do it. I changed my ship date to allow for the paint to set and dry, now that is a pro.

Raceready, you are correct when you said it was your fault. Hopfully you learned from your mistakes. If you would have done my inners it would have done no good to say that you would re-do them,or give me my money back, since they are custom to my gauges. It would have cost a lot of money for me to fix them the correct way, most likely I would be on your door step, but that is just me. I am sure that you have customers that have been happy with your painting but I have not heard from them yet? For me the bottom line is I kept my panels black because they are easier to help ead the gauges.

By the way we all keep an open mind to business on this site and would be happy to see how you make this up to one your clients, be creative nad show the rest of us that you are a business Pro that you claim to be.

hey this is receready and first of all i would like to explain what happened since tazeone likes to write things without giving all the info. first the reason these panels look disgusting because being my fault i did not let them cure enough  before i shipped them, because this guy called me a couple of times to let me know his bike was going to be in a show so trying to please him and get to him on time i sent them  before i should have (my fault)well all those marks are from the paper i wrapped them in, when tazeone call me and told me what happened first i apologized like a man should do if he has done something wrong, second i told him i would stop what i was doing and work on another set, he said no then i told him that i would return his money and i was very sorry, that when the phone went dead, i dont know if he hung on me or what so i tried calling back and his phone went right to phone mail , twice. now instead of talking to me like a man you come on this board ready to talk poop and put somebody down, first of all this is exactly the way things occured, i think if you had any good time decency you would have talked to me like a man and we could have resolved this issue, i did all that i should have except let them dry enough these panels were perfect before they went into the box, does anybody on this board think i would send panesl that actually looked like that knowing that they mere going to a board member, that is buissiness suicide, tazeone i dont know how old you are but next time you should act like a adult and not try to defame somebody on this board, i will post some pics. of some inners not to advertise only so people on this board can see i do quality work and this was a mistake which i do take responsability for.
talk to you like a man? I attempted to, but you tried to deny that any wrong doing was done. You put on your academy award overexaggerated acting job and was like " WHAT? WHERE? HOW? NO WAY!" get the #### outta here with that poop, you know if these things were cured properly that the job woulda still been garbage and you know nothing was clear coated and YOU HAD ME WAIT 6 WEEKS FOR THIS GARBAGE?
oh sorry I forgot you are backed up like crazy.
THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID EXACTLY:

It took me 1 week to paint these things carefully.
I let them dry for a few days.

MAN RIGHT THERE YOU SHOULD GET SMACHED ACROSS THE FOREHEAD FOR LYING. BOTTOM LINE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU SENT ME, YOU ARE A JOKE, YOU ARE A CLOWN AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER THINK OF CONTINUEING YOUR BUSINESS UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO PAINT. TRY PAINT BY NUMBERS YOU MORON.

how could you say anything after looking at that?
bro, just shut up and give it up.
proof is in the pudding......
yeah there's 2 sides to every story.
too bad you think an apology is good enough.
an apology woulda been sufficient if you had sent them late, but the price and time and result is beyond me.
you should seriously be ashamed of yourself.

this guy is repainting the entire thing for 1/4 of what you charged and I guarantee it will poop on any of your work.

I can't believe you are now admitting to not letting them cure long enough?
bro exit this site and stop lying.

I AM THE 6TH PERSON HERE ON THIS BOARD WHO HAS COMPLAINED BOUT YOUR MICKEY MOUSE JOBS.
DON'T SEND PICS NEXT WEEK OF WORK THAT YOU DID THAT WAS 1/2 WAY DECENT AS SOMEONE ALREADY
MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD THAT HE GOT SOME INNERS FROM YOU AND THEY WERE OKAY AND AFTER A LITTLE
WHILE, THEY STARTED TO PEEL AND STUFF.

you are wrong, glad you admitted to it.
defame? bro the pictures did that, I just said what I had to say.

I ain't got no reason to lie bro.
your poop is garbage.
we can go back and forth, it ain't nothing.
I just want to let BUSA owners know not to mess with you or your business.

you're trash Wil.
you wasted my time and my money.

Taz, I understand your anger. I have been there. You have these once a year big events that you try to get ready for...you place your order in time, you pay your money, and you get let down. It has happened to me several times. I'm sorry man....hope it works out. Now when its all said and done, Raceready has made an attempt to make it right. He can't really make it right, but he CAN AND SHOULD do something. AND, you should be willing to let him try. Here is what I suggest:

Have your friend, Nolder (who seems very vocal here) re-do your inners. Raceready, you should also paint a new set and send them to Taz. Taz then inspects and keeps the ones he prefers and sends the other back to Raceready. Should Taz prefer Nolder's, Raceready should send a refund. Should he prefer the RR inners, it will clear things up. And of course, Taz should give an honest and objective report on the results.

Raceready, in my opinion, you are a good guy to work with, but you still have some work to do to perfect your product and your process. Perhaps this was just a freak thing. But the freak things are adding up to your detriment. If so, it would be good business to send Taz a new set and allow him to critic the quality and decide if he wants to keep them. Your reputation is at stake.

Back