Painted inners and mirrors, etc

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well,
My inners got scraped up and mangled a little at the bash - along with my mirrors getting a tad scratched up.

Before the bash I had a dialog going with a member here about my painted inners; I had mine done by Race Ready about three years ago and while I got what I paid for, I have been waiting for an excuse to get them redone. Anyway, I had been talking with thepusher because I saw that he did his own inners and they came out, in a word, amazing.

Well, after my spill, I got back in touch with him and asked if he was still interested in painting my inners...
In our dialog, we decided that he would smooth and paint them - as well as my mirrors and grab bar.
The original thought was that I would pay for paint which I was a little upset about because I hate the idea of taking advantage of someone... but, I figured I would be able to sneak something in to compensate him for his work...

Anyway, here are a few pics that he sent me over the last week as the work progressed:

He painted the grab bar silver because we agreed that since I have the hump mod done, it would help break up the blue in the tail and marry up with the over all scheme of the bike.

So anyway, yesterday he tells me that he won't take anything for the work - that he used paint that was around - and that they will be shipped back to me tomorrow so I should have them this week.

All I can say is that I am humbled to be associated with thepusher and others on this board. Sometimes, I honestly don't know how to respond to the generosity of the members here.

Joseph, if there is anything you need, you just let me know.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
SHOCKED.gif
WAY COOOOOL..

Great work...nice and smooth. Even though my mirrors are already black, I'd love to have them shiney like the tank. Hint Hint....
rant.gif

I honestly have no idea why I should or would deserve this, so I guess I am forced to try and make myself worthy somehow...
I better start looking around for someone who is having avatar problems....
smile.gif

Thepusher is a stand up guy all
you have to do is deal with him
one time and you know what
kind of dude he is
beerchug.gif

Dayum they came out great.
I'm going to try mine when I
get some more money but
just can't seem to say no to
these group buys.

Back