Painted inner fairings

yetifed

Registered
i cant find the link on the board or in the forums for the guy painting the inner fairings. any help would be greatly apreciated.

they company i know of is race ready but dont have a link to their site...

William @ Raceready does great work, he sands them down , not like the cheapies on ebay, they are built up with primer and crack after a while.

(Tybalt71 @ Sep. 13 2007,22:16) William @ Raceready does great work, he sands them down , not like the cheapies on ebay, they are built up with primer and crack after a while.
I don't doubt the work. The website said the price for a set of inners, just the inners with no work done to them is $140. That's a bit steep

William has been around for awhile. I can remember talking to him around 2004 about this sort of stuff. A lot of busa owners on this site have painted inners by him. I actually had the original set painted before he offered the sanding of the textured pattern off. Once I learned he could do that, had them done a second time, they look great this way.

Here's mine...
bowdown.gif
some older pics...

dash2-800.jpg

dash5-800.jpg

Also had William paint my mirrors for me and the front rotors. Getting the rotors and mirrors done was that final 'pop' that I had been looking for. I suppose anyone paint them for you with the right paint codes, but once you work with someone, easy as slipping them in the mail and sending them off.

Img_0255.jpg

Img_0246.jpg

(pashnit @ Sep. 13 2007,22:40) William has been around for awhile. I can remember talking to him around 2004 about this sort of stuff. A lot of busa owners on this site have painted inners by him. I actually had the original set painted before he offered the sanding of the textured pattern off. Once I learned he could do that, had them done a second time, they look great this way.

Here's mine...  
bowdown.gif
 some older pics...

dash2-800.jpg

dash5-800.jpg

Also had William paint my mirrors for me and the front rotors.  Getting the rotors and mirrors done was that final 'pop' that I had been looking for. I suppose anyone paint them for you with the right paint codes, but once you work with someone, easy as slipping them in the mail and sending them off.

Img_0255.jpg

Img_0246.jpg
looks good. Is that a camera mount? Any good vids?

Back