2005 HAYABUSA ...GRAPHICS LOW QUALITY

MAN WHAT EVA... THE BIKE IS HOT !!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT... JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE ONE IN PERSON THEN YOU WILL UNDER STAND ......AND P.S ..THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BUT ALL NINJA'S ARE VERY GENERIC, CHEAP,UGLY LOOK'IN PEACES OF CRAP THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY NINJA'S IS BUT EVERYONE RATES THE ZX10 AS FAST AND IT IS ... BUT JUST WAIT TILL MARCH WHEN THE LITERBIKE KING  GSXR-1000  HITS THE STORES THEN WE WILL SEE EVERYONE TACKIN THERE ZX10 BACK FOR THE ZUC......:O
Interesting tactic...

Throw out a smokescreen in an attempt to cover the fact that Suzuki's now selling cheese, attack Kawasaki who isn't selling cheese and boast about how good an up-and-coming Suzuki might be.
rock.gif

Another triumph of public education?
poke.gif

Steve

P.S. - I've seen an '05 Busa in person and it's disheartening the level to which Suzuki has stooped.

Fanboys...

P.S. - I've seen an '05 Busa in person and it's disheartening the level to which Suzuki has stooped.

Fanboys...
I guess I gotta go and check out an '05 in person. I REALLY like the looks of the red/black '05 posted above, whomever thought up that scheme did a great job. Do these decals stick out like a sore thumb or is it just something a die hard Busa owner would notice?

Beautiful, sunny and balmy mid 60's up here in northern Indiana today...had the bike out all day and wanted to stop by some dealers to check out the '05's but they were all closed being New Years Eve.

No the stickers don't stick out like a sopre thumb. But anyone who spends the time detailing it will soon find out what a pain they are. That being said they look fine.THAT being said- we had a party over hear and My buddy and My new 05's were the topic of the evening. I had a look at his and thought "man it looks too much like mine" so with a handfull of booze and some cleaning solution in hand I started ripping off the stickers....I got the nose pair, the top of both lowers and the bottom of both. I left the little triangle on the very top of the sides to keep angle correct. I MUST SAY, WOW totally different bike!
I have an alll black 600 and I love it but it shows all the swirls and nicks. Now I have a grey nose and tank and front fender-the rest is Nebular Black and friggin HOT!. So my advise is just peel them biothes off! The straight lines of the graphics take away from the curves of the body. Totally worth it!-EZ

edit for pics
Peel them and go!
ezbusa14.jpg

<!--EDIT|H2Ocaver
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104618816 -->

Back