Race stands

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
whats your opinion on your stands. looking to get a set of them myself not sure if I should get spool or universal. If you know a place to get a good deal on a set of them let me know. Thanks a lot guys.

Pit bulls are the best if you can afford them. My rear stand was about $120 if I remember right. I just went to my local dealer to get it though. You may be able to get a better price online,

for a rear stand,I went with a Canadian company Anaconda. The name is fitting because these monsters are about twice the diameter of anything on the market,including pitbull. They have 2 in" plus dia tubing,German ballbearing wheels all alluminum,nothing to chip or rust. nice units.

plus you get to say to the buddies,I keep an anaconda in the shop.
biggrin.gif

o ya, DON'T buy a Lochart Phillips stem stand for the front.Might work on some bikes,but you'll scratch yer bulbous front fender with those things.

hav a good 1...RSD

2 Pitbulls- never any trouble and very stable when up on both.

Just thought to myself WTF am I doin on the comp- goin riding.

I really like the CycleCat for rear when putting up from kickstand.

stand1.jpg

for a rear stand,I went with a Canadian company  Anaconda. The name is fitting because these monsters are about twice the diameter of anything on the market,including pitbull. They have 2 in" plus dia tubing,German ballbearing wheels all alluminum,nothing to chip or rust.    nice units.

biggrin.gif
Picture please !!!

I have pitbull rear and no front yet. With swingarm extensions I can`t use spools, they are too far away.
any ideas?

for a rear stand,I went with a Canadian company  Anaconda. The name is fitting because these monsters are about twice the diameter of anything on the market,including pitbull. They have 2 in" plus dia tubing,German ballbearing wheels all alluminum,nothing to chip or rust.    nice units.

biggrin.gif
Picture please !!!
Anaconda

Anaconda.jpg

biggrin.gif
Picture please !!!
Anaconda
WOW. those things are huge. I like them.

I have some ideas for stands... Let`s see if I can make it....

Made mine out of 3/4 electrical conduit, used a pipe bender and 2in. casters from home depot. Patterned it after the one Suzuki sells. Cost about $12.00.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136678958 -->

I am using the Suzuki Front and rear stand and the Suzuki spools. I tried the universal stands before and the bike slid right off the rubber pads and I had to hurry up and grab it.

Also if you ever need spools don't be afraid to order the Suzuki spools, they are a nice aluminum build and run $13.00 for the set of them.

Back