spools and stands

LILGSXR

Registered
What kind of spools and Stands do you guys use/recomend i need a set of spools and don't have a stand yet so what do you guys/girls have?

PitBull, T-Rex and Redline stands are pretty popular around here. Biggest factor is the depth of the wallet. T-Rex, Lockhart Phillips and I think Redlines make spools. There are others out there though.

I have Pitbull forward facing handle, but Redline is a sponsor here and a great stand also.:thumbsup:

Don't be afraid to check out the Vortex stands. For spools I went with standard Suzuki ones but I'll soon be changing them out for a set of Delrin spools.

This one.jpg

Redline 08 busa works so easy and red line even sent me a spool set thank you to red line they rock i have had many stand's over the years but red line stands are way better then any other stands i have had so you can't go wrong just order redline stands here on line .:rulez:

Redline 08 busa works so easy and red line even sent me a spool set thank you to red line they rock i have had many stand's over the years but red line stands are way better then any other stands i have had so you can't go wrong just order redline stands here on line .:rulez:

I actually was going to order them but when I factored in the dollar conversion to US and shipping, it was viably more sensible to buy locally.

if i have a rear stand holding the bike upright, why would i need to buy the front stand? not being a smart azz just uneducated :dunno: i was gonna buy a rear stand but wondering if i should get the front too....

if i have a rear stand holding the bike upright, why would i need to buy the front stand? not being a smart azz just uneducated :dunno: i was gonna buy a rear stand but wondering if i should get the front too....

Both stands are nice if you need to get the front of the bike up as well as the back. They're nice when you're taking fairings off, and nice for oil changes as well, since you can add your oil with the bike still on stands and have it level. Also very handy when you are going to have your bike put up for longer periods of time to keep your tires from getting flat spotted.

I have T rex and Pittbull, the Pittbull is the stronger of the two. If you can afford the extra cash, get the Pittbull.

I just bought the new Gen 2 Pitbull & I like it. I got the Suzuki (Big Bucks) Delrin spools, The lift is adjustable for width & height, 13.5" inside measurement width worked for me, When I save up for more Delrin ???, I'll see if it adjusts for my DL1000.

Back