rear stand spools

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
I have a rear stand that uses spools but i dont have any. can i use just regular bolts? what sizes are they? and are all suzuki gsxr's use the same sizes?

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
They do make bolts in different thread pitches...just don't do the fine or coarse like the standard hardware you find the USA.

Depending on the size (diameter) of the bolt...most metric hardware is 1.0,1.25,1.50,1.75 thread pitch...the larger the bolt the greater the pitch (coarser)

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
(BA BUSA @ Oct. 18 2006,12:27) They do make bolts in different thread pitches...just don't do the fine or coarse like the standard hardware you find the USA.

Depending on the size (diameter) of the bolt...most metric hardware is 1.0,1.25,1.50,1.75 thread pitch...the larger the bolt the greater the pitch (coarser)
All hail the "Screw King"
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif

jk

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
(BlueHaya @ Oct. 18 2006,12:41)
(BA BUSA @ Oct. 18 2006,12:27) They do make bolts in different thread pitches...just don't do the fine or coarse like the standard hardware you find the USA.

All hail the "Screw King"  
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

jk
Just been wrenchin' for almost thirty years
wow.gif

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
(BlueHaya @ Oct. 18 2006,15:41) All hail the "Screw King"  
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

jk
laugh.gif
 Guess I've just done it the squidly way ......go to dealer ...I need such & such ! And I'm on my merry way !  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu1999