Good price on stands?.

I use a Woodcraft for the rear, and the Suzuki stand for the front.  The Woodcraft uses the screw in buttons.  It has four large wheels, two on each side, and is very stable.  With the bike on the rear stand, you can move it backwards and forwards very easily.  It's great for cleaning the chain, rear wheel.

The only drawback is that when using the rear stand, the rear wheel will not clear the fender and the handle of the stand.  it's not long enough to provide sufficient clearence between the fender and handle.  I had to place a block under the swingarm, then use a floor jack, jack the bike up off the stand, and then the wheel would clear.  Take a look at the Suzuki rear stand, their is reason it is so long, for the clearence.

The front stand had the same issues.  It lifts from the bottom of the forks, and does not provide enough clearence for the front wheel to clear to be removed from the front.  Again, I had to place a floor jack under the headers, fairing on, using a block of wood, to lift the bike just enough to get the proper clearence.

Woodcraft makes a triple tree stand that I think the front wheel would clear with out the jack, I think.

Woodcraft rear, $109.00 US
Suzuki front, $129.00 US

I haven't used my Woodcraft or my Muzzy on the new Bus yet. I have the triple tree front though. I will have to check it for you. I forgot what I paid for them.

Personally I like PIT BULL stands. You pay a little more but it is the steadiest platform that I have found.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back