!!!!!race spoiler!!!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Melandri wins, just stole it from Stoner in the last series of corners!!!!

Hayden 3rd which extends his run of podium finishes and Nicky now leads the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP for the first time!!!!! Way to go Hayden!!!!
biggrin.gif

qp.jpg

Boy. That little little Casey Stoner is coming along quite nicely. Good for him! What happened to Pedrosa, though? I have high hopes for him, too. Look at Rossi and Edwards. And Loris C. Yikes!

See? All they needed was some fresh young bloods to come in and shake things up.
tounge.gif

SEE?! I KNEW Rossi Sucks!! hehehe. Sorry Carrie, I know you got a thing for him.
tounge.gif

Acutally Rossi was smoking the last 2/3rds of the race. Went from 14th to 4th!!

Stoner looks really good, so does Vermeulen even if he's on a Suzuk. Pedrossa is crashing a lot. Seems spainiards just like to crash
tounge.gif

Its going to be a tough battle for Rookie of the year
biggrin.gif

(i was at the race , it was a good race , too many passes)

Finally watched the race on Tivo. That was seriously one of the best GP races ever - it didnt seem like anyone had any tires left by the end!

Very good race for sure. Stoner ran good the whole race and Rossi was smoking the last few laps.

Great race and Nicky is in the lead on Champ points
biggrin.gif
. I saw him falling back on the last several laps, so I assume his tires went south on him. Too bad, becaue I think he could have won the race. But hitting the top 3 every race ain't TOO BAD
wink.gif

cool.gif
Hayden!!! That's awesome. I admit, I was a bit of a disbeliever but I'm damn glad Hayden is in the lead. I really want it to be a hard fought battle between Rossi and Hayden to the finish, but with the American coming out victorious.

Back