Moto gp spoiler spoiler spoiler

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Just ended. Great on bike camera work, wish they showed even more. Very exciting. Three brands on the podium, Yamaha, Honda and Ducati, Rossi, Pedrosa and Stoner. Poor Hayden brought up the rear. From the start the Doctor had 4th place in hand and watched the leaders for awhile making his first move towards the podium on Stoner who quickly repassed only to lose his position forever just as quickly. Rossi was flying. Pedrosa seemed to be fighting his handlebars more than anyone else. Rossi went on to make up the distance to Pedrosa and made a beautiful pass and by the finish was nearly three seconds ahead of everyone. What's the horsepower and weight of these bikes?:bowdown:

I think he would have finished in 4th but at least he would have finished.

Does anyone know what the 250s weigh? Top speed? Are they really two strokes? They sure sound like them. Going to start paying more attention to them. They're really fun to watch too. Great competition.

Yeah, the 250 race was edge of the seat stuff for most of the race.I started watching the 250's occasionly in past few years and I am now watching every race. It is amazing how 250 lap times can be very close to moto gp lap times at some short circut tracks.They fly,and the noise they make has kinda grown on me too.:beerchug:

250 was a great race:thumbsup:, MotoGp ??? , well to me it was boring. Geezzzzzzzzz, they had one pass (Rossi passed Pedrosa) and Hayden started 16th (what's with this :whistle: ) and finished 15th (ya got to be kidding :laugh: ) only because of Lorenzo's fall. He couldn't even pass non factory back markers. Now that's NOT good :confused2: !

What's the horsepower and weight of these bikes?:bowdown:

Most manufacturers are vague about horsepower numbers but most are well in excess of 200hp. Suzuki has said 220+ at 17,500 rpm.
Minimum weight limit is still 326 pounds. M,y guess most are near that.

was hayden racing?:laugh: i did not hear his name once in the race!
wha's up with him?

was hayden racing?:laugh: i did not hear his name once in the race!
wha's up with him?

When you start 16th out of 18, and NEVER pass anyone, you tend to not get noticed while just riding around on a twisty road :whistle:

When you start 16th out of 18, and NEVER pass anyone, you tend to not get noticed while just riding around on a twisty road :whistle:

i know... i was just joking, the poor guy just having a hard time since his championship!

Back