Valencia MotoGP Results

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 29 2006,11:26)
(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 29 2006,08:15) Interesting ... Bayliss steps in out of nowhere and takes a wire-to-wire victory, with Capirossi in tow! And how about Pedrosa, looks like maybe he kept his distance, but "protected" Nicky?

Hey, BA, did you watch it live on MotoGP.com, or by satellite?
Live on MotoGP.com
Bayliss won the WSB title and was filling in for the injured Sete Gibernau

Bayliss and Capirossi were out front on the first lap...Nicky was 3rd the
whole way. Early on Pedrosa, Melandri, and Stoner were going at it
in 4,5,6 positions. After the first few laps no one got close to the top three.
Then I'm gonna have to subscribe to MotoGP.com for next year!

Good call for Ducati ... amazing how Bayliss steps in from WSBK (after a pretty convincing season) and jumps onto a bike that he hasn't been on for a season, and then shows what he's got. Can't wait to see the 800's next season.

So, since Comcast doesn't offer SpeedTV in Center City Philadelphia (what, you say?!?), I have to wait until my Dad sends me the tape. And I'll get to see the 250GP, which has been pretty exciting this year as well.

World Champions ride these Nicky
super.gif

500814_17941.jpg

beerchug.gif
 <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>  "<span style='color:red'>U</span><span style='color:silver'>S</span><span style='color:blue'>A</span>"   </span>
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Right on Nicky!!!

I am thinking maybe one more season in MotoGP and then off to four wheels for Rossi... I think he'll try one more season to go out on top. I could be wrong, but that's my thoughts.

Well done Nicky Hayden
bowdown.gif
. 2006 World Champ.
I just kind of wish Hayden would have taken 1st to put an exclamation point on his great season... As for Rossi, expect him to be back in GP. Gracious in defeat, giving all of the credit to N.Hayden as a terrific rider.
Excellent series of racing. I'm ready to get back to Laguna Seca next year!!!

I tip my hat to all of the riders this year !

Kudos Nicky
beerchug.gif
!

(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 29 2006,08:53)
(BA BUSA @ Oct. 29 2006,11:26)
(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 29 2006,08:15) Interesting ... Bayliss steps in out of nowhere and takes a wire-to-wire victory, with Capirossi in tow! And how about Pedrosa, looks like maybe he kept his distance, but "protected" Nicky?

Hey, BA, did you watch it live on MotoGP.com, or by satellite?
Live on MotoGP.com
Bayliss won the WSB title and was filling in for the injured Sete Gibernau

Bayliss and Capirossi were out front on the first lap...Nicky was 3rd the
whole way. Early on Pedrosa, Melandri, and Stoner were going at it
in 4,5,6 positions. After the first few laps no one got close to the top three.
Then I'm gonna have to subscribe to MotoGP.com for next year!

Good call for Ducati ... amazing how Bayliss steps in from WSBK (after a pretty convincing season) and jumps onto a bike that he hasn't been on for a season, and then shows what he's got. Can't wait to see the 800's next season.

So, since Comcast doesn't offer SpeedTV in Center City Philadelphia (what, you say?!?), I have to wait until my Dad sends me the tape. And I'll get to see the 250GP, which has been pretty exciting this year as well.
MotoGP.com rocks...the Preimum Package was only $44 US for the whole 2006 season
wink.gif

"I swear on the warm-up lap this morning I was riding round in front of a full house here and I had tears in my eyes because I knew this was the chance of a lifetime and I had to go for it . I've felt all year that this was my year – even at Estoril when Elias beat Rossi I believed it . I knew that , win or lose , I was going to sleep well tonight because I was gonna give it my all todayâ€￾ Hayden

I like the pics of all the hot babes in yellow the best. No seriously, way to go Nicky. He needed some luck today, after Pedrosa crashed him. Definately his day to shine. Way to go.....

Congrads to Nicky  
beerchug.gif
, I really didn't think he would do it and neither did the MotoGp fireworks guys. Did you see the smoke, it was Rossi's leathers colors --- YELLOW and WHITE  
wow.gif
.  And Baylis, Geezzzzzzzz, first MotoGp since last year, just won the SBK Championship and wins the Race  
bowdown.gif
.  I just hope the Duc management sees his real talent on the FACTORY machine and puts Neil in the SBK and Baylis in MotoGp. All I can say (well
wink.gif
until Suzuki gets their act together) is Goooooooo Ducati  
super.gif

(DaCol. @ Oct. 29 2006,16:19) Congrads to Nicky  
beerchug.gif
, I really didn't think he would do it and neither did the MotoGp fireworks guys. Did you see the smoke, it was Rossi's leathers colors --- YELLOW and WHITE  
wow.gif
.  And Baylis, Geezzzzzzzz, first MotoGp since last year, just won the SBK Championship and wins the Race  
bowdown.gif
.  I just hope the Duc management sees his real talent on the FACTORY machine and puts Neil in the SBK and Baylis in MotoGp. All I can say (well
wink.gif
until Suzuki gets their act together) is Goooooooo Ducati  
super.gif
+1 look out for Ducati next year
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back