R77 slipon to Full system

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I have Yoshi R77 Carbon Fiber slipons on my 09. One reason I bought them is because I figured I could go to a full system by just adding a header. Come to find out most people won't just sell the header, you have to buy another new full system, WTF?!

So now I'm looking for someone else's header. I heard some people are going to the vance & hines because that allows dual cans but has anyone dynoed that system with R77 cans?

Dont know the dyno Hp on r77 cand on a 2nd gen,,some say 3 to 5..the seller will say 7,,,,,,,,,,I thnk 3 to 4 is more resonable expectation,,,,,Look on line......dont know how much you header is but i recently talk to a couple who had a throw together contraption,,,and ended up getting a 4 into full system,,,,yoush will sell you one for 550 TYD,,,,,,,,,let me know if you want to contact info,,,,pm,,,,,,,it is the oval stainless thos NIB,,,,,and they do sell carbon,,titanium ect,,,but the oval is good enough for me when I get the cash,,,best of wishes

I have heard that going with the Vance and hines header with the Yosh R77's and a custom tune does give decent power numbers.... but can't find any dyno sheets to prove it...

Back