where to buy yoshi r77 slipons!

Bought mine on e.bay Busa Girl (not sure of the vendor). Got them in 2 days, but the cost was $800... best I could get at the time, but apparently several members have got them a lot cheaper since.

I really love the sound though. I wanted something muffled at low revs, but like a ferrari when opened up and these are perfect.

Bought mine on e.bay Busa Girl (not sure of the vendor). Got them in 2 days, but the cost was $800... best I could get at the time, but apparently several members have got them a lot cheaper since.

I really love the sound though. I wanted something muffled at low revs, but like a ferrari when opened up and these are perfect.
oh man i cant waite to get them on, yeah i see alot of diffrent prices on the net but i found one im very happy with.

IMO I think all of the people that are soooo against slip-ons and all the people that just HATE the hump mod should get together and decide on a cause they can put some effort toward that will really make a diffrence in this world.  
ohthedrama.gif
no it is the slip on people who like carrying around an extra 20lbs of weight and gaining 1 hp
whistling.gif

as long as the people that have the slipons like them that is all that matters!!! i know slipons dont give you a power increase, but they will make the bike a little lighter than the stock ones, and i think it makes the bike look better and sound nicer.. lol im not spending your money so dont worry about it
tounge.gif
and that was said in a joking manner
hello.gif

I like the look of duel exhaust and in some cases a better sound. Far as the added 1hp gain and extra 20lbs of weight I couldn't care less.

i bought mine for the look and sound. I'm not racing so who cares about the hp gain. If I was racing, I would have bought the Brocks FS.

as long as the people that have the slipons like them that is all that matters!!! i know slipons dont give you a power increase, but they will make the bike a little lighter than the stock ones, and i think it makes the bike look better and sound nicer.. lol im not spending your money so dont worry about it  
tounge.gif
and that was said in a joking manner
hello.gif
Thanks for your order mamm...........they are on the way.
hello.gif

hello.gif

Re: where to buy yoshi r77 slipons!

no it is the slip on people who like carrying around an extra 20lbs of weight and gaining 1 hp
whistling.gif
Maybe the slip on people don't give a crap about the horsepower gain and the extra weight. Chill the fug out! :banghead:

im in the market for the slipons or a full system seems GPW is the person to see :bowdown:

08 busa, gotta show my mistress some love after sliding her down the interstate and fix her up pretty again :beerchug:

I am in a competition with another shop for 2009 exhaust sales in my region and could use your help. Here is the special I am running through June. I have 40+ systems ready to go at this price for Org members.

R-77 Carbon 4:1 FULL $839.00 shipped USA
R-77 FULL Stainless/Stainless TIP $747.00 shipped USA
R-77 Slip-Ons Carbon: $789.00 shipped USA
R-77 Slip-Ons Titanium: $732.00 shipped USA
R-77 Slip-Ons Stainless: $628.00 shipped USA

If using paypal (add 3%): payments@hyperbikecenters.com
Or call the shop and ask for Terra and reference this post!

Back