where to buy yoshi r77 slipons!

justa-busa-girl

Registered
hello, im looking to buy the r77 stainless steel slipons with carbon fiber tip, if a sponsor or anyone has any imfo on were to get these for a reasonable price please let me know, i really appericate it..I saw a new set for i believe it was 680$ shipped i think that is a good price but cant seem to be able to find the link again lol..

Call Josh from Ryder Connection he is a sponsor and he gave me the best price around.
The Px is 817-444-1566
beerchug.gif

I purchased mine off e-bay from Fuel Moto.. It was several months ago, but they had the best price then.. The delivery was quick and I was happy.

Yes, I have them. I love them. They are a solid set of cans for performance street bikes. I will let you witness what cheese will come back in here with, info wise...

I just bought them off ebay and got them in 2-3 days. Bought them on saturday night and they were at my door when I got home on tuesday,

I love mine Busa Girl, but I am curious why you didn't opt for the full system as you race your bike?

I bought the slipons because they are easy to install, look and sound great, and because the busa as is has all the power this 50 year old body can hold on to.

But, as a drag racer, wouldn't you better off with the weight savings and power gains of the full system?

I love mine Busa Girl, but I am curious why you didn't opt for the full system as you race your bike?

I bought the slipons because they are easy to install, look and sound great, and because the busa as is has all the power this 50 year old body can hold on to.

But, as a drag racer, wouldn't you better off with the weight savings and power gains of the full system?
critterdoc yeah you are right, but ive spent too much money on other things this year so im going to have to draw the line and get slipons.. lol its has so much hp right now that im having trouble getting it to the ground so im sure ill be satisfied with the slipons..were did you get yours from??

critterdoc yeah you are right, but ive spent too much money on other things this year so im going to have to draw the line and get slipons.. lol its has so much hp right now that im having trouble getting it to the ground so im sure ill be satisfied with the slipons..were did you get yours from??
what a waste of $$$$
save your pennies and get a Tiforce or a Brock meg

banghead.gif

why they are POS
oh christ, here we go...
lol you have the slipons dont you? i assume you like them!? they are very popular so i think they are a good choice!!!
They are a sharp set of slip-ons. I replied to your PM.....  
thumb_up.gif
 I think Yoshimura R&D knows what they are doing.  
deadhorse.gif
gpw thanks i sent u a pm too, forgot to ask how long does it take to get them? and may i please get a price on the r77 carbon fiber ass well if you have time..im sure i will go with the stainless but just courious!! thank you

IMO I think all of the people that are soooo against slip-ons and all the people that just HATE the hump mod should get together and decide on a cause they can put some effort toward that will really make a diffrence in this world.  
ohthedrama.gif

aren't the slip-on's and full set the same price? The slip-on's = 2 mufflers and the full is only 1 muffler right?

Back