Best Price on Yosh R77 Full system?

kwm works

Registered
Hello Folks, I know there are tons of people on here that have put the Yosh R77 on. Who has the best prices. I have been doing lots of shopping around. Any sponsors wish to give me their best price send me a message !

Try the forum sponsors they have good prices. I got my full system r-77 for  820.00 free shipping through 58 cycles. You can also try motomummy they have them for like 800.00 shipped

I was told that after I bought my bike that they give deep discounts on everything you else buy from them and that if I brought them an on line price that they would try to beat it. So my dealer sold me my full R77 carbon for 827.00 and then took another 100.00 off for sending them a costumer that bought a bike. Final price was 727.00. Smokin deal!!!

Try Biohazard racing. He worked with me and gave me the best price out there. I tried every place online. $670 after deducting shipping.

That sounds like a good price from biohazard. I priced yosh from the dealer I bouht the bike from and they gave me the highest quote to date. I shook my head and walked away from them. I will give Biohazard a try. I really wanted to try a KR Tuned system but I havnt found a price on them anywhere near reasonable.

They have an ebay store (Biohazard) try that, I got my TRS for 539 shipped Express to PR  
beerchug.gif

Try Biohazard racing.  He worked with me and gave me the best price out there.  I tried every place online.  $670 after deducting shipping.
Biohazard THE BEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET for Yosh pipes. Call them they will work with you.
Now if you really want a great exhaust get the Brocks AH exhaust with custom maps
beerchug.gif

Thats what I did.

Back