Yoshimura R77 Slip Ons

RX1Jim

Registered
Hello folks,
I want to install a pair of Yoshimura R77 slip ons on my 09 Gen II Busa. Yoshimura offers a pair of R77's in a signature series and a street series. The signature series is about $40 more. There is no information on the Yosh website explaining the difference between the two versions. Does anyone know what the difference is between the street and the signature series? Is on EPA compliant and the other not? Thanks!!!

Jim

Yes it's an emissions thing. If your state doesn't check I wouldn't worry. Chances are that sence your not doing a full exhaust (you really should give it a thought) your catalytic converter will take care of all that anyway.

Go full system,lose some weight,gain some pony's,sounds better,runs better blah blah blah.

RSD.

I thought of going with the full system but I like the look of dual exhaust plus the Busa has more than enough power for me.
Jim

I thought of going with the full system but I like the look of dual exhaust plus the Busa has more than enough power for me.
Jim
If you go full your feet will thank you in the summer for not having that catalytic converter depending where you live. I went dual r77 with a Vance & Hines header but, I believe they quit making the Header for the dual header for the busa.

Hello folks,
I called a Yosh technical rep today and found out the difference between the signature and street series of R77 slip-ons. The signature series is EPA compliant since it has a final baffle which is welded in place. The final baffle in the street series is removeable thus non-EPA compliant.

Jim

Back