r77 slip on question

hemi

Registered
have the dual r77 slip ons, had a question about the low volume sleeves/baffles/silencers, whatever they're called. I read before it actually makes more power with these installed, true? Sounds so much better without them though. Anybody runnin these with the sleeve installed

Mine are in. I took then out ounce but it was a little to loud for me. Not sure about more power, I think it is just noise.

seriously? I don't think they're too loud at all without them. I think it sounds awesome. I did put them in once, rode around the block, and out they came. I think it sounds pretty much like the stockers with them installed

i just 2 weeks ago found out that theyre removable.... im so dumb. my bike dynoed 162.8 hp with 4-1 pipe, r77 slip on (sleeve in) and a power commander.

I keep mine in , to loud for me out .
If you go to yoshi site and look at their graphs for the R77 slip ons it does show a slight improvement with inserts in

I keep mine in , to loud for me out .
If you go to yoshi site and look at their graphs for the R77 slip ons it does show a slight improvement with inserts in

Yes, over stock...... the other chart is without inserts and it is just a hair better without the inserts.

Yes, over stock...... the other chart is without inserts and it is just a hair better without the inserts.

Take a close look at the 2 graphs again and you will notice a very slight increase in torque around 5-6000 with inserts in as opposed to out (not that its much of a difference)

was planning to get them r77s, but ended up with the microns. post some picks, i can never have enuff of them cans!

Back